Chapter 12

~Katarina's POV~

I woke from the same dream I had been having for a while. As I looked around I realized it was my own bed room.

I left Kyler's house that Saturday and now it was Monday. Time to go back to school. I groaned as I stood up and looked in the mirror.

I nearly gasped when I seen my eyes. Red...blood red color flowed from the iris of my eyes. I blinked a few times and it was gone.

I shook my head and said it was just my imagination. I pulled out my uniform and went and showered. I blow dried my hair and got dressed in my uniform.

As I finished buttoning my shirt there was a ding from my phone. 'I'm waiting for you my Kitten' -My idiot 🤪

I shook my head and grabbed my jacket and bag. I put my sunglasses on due to it being particularly sunny and went out side.

A bit of a ways away was Damian's car. I knocked on the door and he unlocked it for me. I climbed in and pulled my sunglasses off.

"How did you sleep?" He asked looking at my eyes obviously able to tell I haven't been sleeping well. "Not as good as I'd like to. What about you?" I questioned.

"Fine, but it would've been better if you were there with me." I rolled my eyes and looked at the floor. "What's been stealing your sleep?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't really know. Stress?" I told him then bit the inside of my cheek. I didn't really like him questioning me.

"Well, I won't press you, but if you want to talk I'll listen." He whispered to me. I looked up at him and nodded.

I leaned over and pecked his cheek. "Can we go now? I don't wanna be too late." He nodded and turned the car on. Off we went to school.

As he drove he put his hand on my thigh and gently rubbed invisible circles with his thumb.

My phone dinged and I looked down at the screen.

'Where r u?' -babes

'Uh, in the car.' -Kat

'Well hurry...Thomas is being stupid and won't quit talking to another guy.' -Babes

'Don't worry I'll be there soon to kick his butt😘' -Kat

Seth replied with a simple okay and I put my phone down. "Who was that?" Damian asked casually. "Seth." I muttered as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Oh, what did he want?" He questioned. "Just having a drama problem with Thomas. The usual." I explained as he pulled into the school parking lot. He parked as far away from anyone as he could.

"Yeah, the drama is something else I guess. Hey, the other day when we were in the woods with Rylan...what were you sorry for?" He inquired.

"Nothing. I settled the problem, and now it's over with. Don't worry your pretty little head." He smirked and gripped my thigh a bit harder making me squeak in surprise.

"You're lucky you're so cute, and that squeak made you even more cute." He told me with amusement in his voice. "It wasn't cute." I pouted making him laugh a bit.

"Okay...whatever you say Kitten." He muttered then leaned close to my face. I thought for a moment then leaned forward and softly kissed him.

Only for a split second though, then I gently kissed his jaw and I felt his jaw tense at the contact.

I moved back to his lips and gave him a very passionate kiss. He shifted in his seat and moved his hand to the inside of my thigh.

I refused to have the reaction he wanted making him growl at me. I pulled back from him. "Sorry, we need to go. My friend needs me." I explained to him.