Chapter 6

Sorry this chapter will be longer than usual.
Sam's POV:
"Hey Mariah so what's up?" "Well I'm talking to a beautiful boy" "who is he I will slice him down the middle" "It's you, you ding dong" "I'm so stupid sometimes" "Yep you are but that's why I like you." "Wait I just realized I have to go I have to go to a dentist appointment it's stupid." (Hangs up) wait did she just day that is why she likes me Well now I know and I don't really like that reason so I will try to change that. So what am I going to wear. Well I know I shouldn't wear anything to fancy because it's just the movie's not prom which I still have to ask her to well I guess I can ask her on Friday during babysitting. I can't wait.

Friday morning
Mariah's POV:
"Yassssssssssss it's finally here. Friday, yay."
Ok so I have to babysit with Sam tonight but I still will probably have homework so I will invite Sam over to see if he wants to help or even be my study buddy. "Mom I need a ride" "Ok give me a few more minutes" ok another day of school just typical. After school. "Hey Sam want to do homework at my house I bet my parents wouldn't mind." "Sure I would be more than happy to." "Lets go slow poke." I grab his hand as we run into my house. "Are you exited to babysit Mariah" Sam asks. "Not really cause some of the kids can get out of hand." "Oh good to know but let's hit the books so we can get this done quick." In the middle of doing homework Sam slips a note onto my binder and I look at it says in all caps "WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH ME?" "Sam of course I would and thanks for actually asking cause that would be awkward if we assumed and the other didn't go so y each I am really weird some times." "But that is a good thing remember that." "Hang on I have to call someone really quick." "Ok see ya later".
"Ring Ring hello" says Andrea. "Hey and well your advice hasn't been used yet bit it will tomorrow at the movie's when we see scary movie 4" "ok great choice of movies." "First of all it was not my choice it was Sam's choice." "Ok well good luck with the kids tonight and with the movie date tomorrow." "Thanks Andrea talk to you over text tomorrow." "K bye." "Bye".

Sam's POV:
"Ok great you're back so can we finish the problem now?" "Yes I will focus directly on the homework now." "Oh crap I have yo be home soon sorry I will text you still love you." "Love you too see you tomorrow at scary movie 4." "Ok I will be waiting"