Chapter 7

Mariah's POV:
After I got done babysitting I went strait to bed because I was dead tired from all of the work I had done today. Saturday morning." Ahhhh I'm so scared for tonight"Ok don't freak out it is just one date. "MOM WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING NOW!" "Why?" "Because I have a date tonight and I want to wear some thing cute!" "Ok let's go to the mall I will be in the jeep." Now I just have to slap on some concealer and foundation. At the mall. Ooh let's go to Hollister." Mom Hollister. Lets go." "Ok I'm coming" hmm dress or skirt or shorts."Mom I'm going to get a dress." "Ok let's check out and then go." "I still need to do my hair and makeup so thanks Mom." Doing hair and makeup.

Sam's POV:
Ok so tonight is my date with Mariah and I still have to get ready. (Regular day for both.)Night. I'm going to call Mariah to see if she is ready for me to pick her up for our date. "Ring Ring hello" says Mariah. "Hi are you ready for our date?" "Yeah just give me like five minutes I have to put on some shoes then grab my purse." "Ok I will be waiting outside in the car and btw my mom is dropping us off sorry about that." "It's ok she won't be distracting for me and now I'm ready so let's go." "Ok" hangs up.

Sorry that I left you hanging on how the date will go. Just wait till next time and I promise you will love it. If you guys have any suggestions just feel free to comment them.