零。𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬

Welcome to this book of scenarios with the most precious gem, Spinel!

This book is filled with tons of scenarios about the beloved pink gem. You may request for scenarios as much as you please, though I do have a few rules for requesting!

R U L E S 】

Please be specific with requests!

➥ If you are planning on requesting a scenario, please specify what you want and how you want the events to play out. I am unable to read minds, sadly, so I'll need details to be able to get your request right. Preferably three sentences, if not, more! Please, inform me of what you desire. But these rules don't apply if you don't really care about the outcome of the request.

Spinel only!

➥ This is a book all about Spinel, so I'd like it if there weren't any requests involving any romantic altercations with other characters. Jealousy scenarios are understandable, but anything unlike that is typically unwanted.

I am quite lenient with what's allowed and what isn't, and I'm typically not biased towards much of anything. So any request is allowed as long as it doesn't pertain anything that could get anyone in trouble. (i.e child x adult, rape, etc.)

The following options for what is allowed is quite brief. You, as my readers and my beloved sweethearts, are allowed to request ideas that aren't specified below. As long as they haven't been mentioned as against what I'm allowing, it's fine!

A L L O W E D

Fluff

➥ What's a relationship without cute, fluffy moments? This option will forever and always be allowed and likely to be the most common among the other options.

Angst

➥ I'm a sucker for sad situations and tragic tales with tear-wrenching moments, so this will likely be another common option. Angst can be anything. I'm willing to write scenarios pertaining to depression, self-harm, suicide, anxiety, death, and torture. So you are welcome, but not limited, to ideas similar to those.

Lemon / Smut

➥ Yes; I'm allowing explicit scenes. Though if you are wanting to request a sexual scene, I'll need more specific details in your request since I am quite inexperienced at sexual intercourse. These scenarios are likely not to be my best work, but I'll do my best to attempt to satisfy my readers.

Random

➥ Spinel is a precious baby, but she can be the most random gem at times. That's why she's so fun to be around, 'ya never know what you're going to get! These chapters are likely to be special chapters, but you may request them as you please! (i.e. food fight, hide & seek, etc.)

If you do not feel comfortable with being mentioned for your request, you may message me. I'll gladly keep your request anonymous if that is what you wish. Though otherwise, I'll try my best to mention everyone and complete their request.

For every chapter, there will be a warning to what the chapter revolves around. It'll act as a cautionary towards some topics that may be triggering to some readers. I want this to be a safe experience for all of my readers, all of you mean everything to me.

Thank you for reading this note and acknowledging the rules I have set, it truly means a lot to me. I hope you enjoy reading this book about our precious gem, Spinel.