Chapter 1- It all begins here

Alexandria's pov
"Sadie!" I yell, bored of staring at the ceiling.

"What Alex?"She asks, annoyed at me and my tendency to yell when it is unnecessary.

"I'm bored."I smile. I know she's annoyed.

"You are the most childish 14 year old I have ever met," she says. I laugh.

"You love me."I tease. She nods.

"I know I do,"I laugh and so does she.

Sadie and I are in an orphanage, we hate to think about it,so we do whatever it takes to distract ourselves from the fact that we are. I've cut before. I actually still do, Sadie has no idea and I feel bad. Sadie cuts, hers is worse than mine. She says I'm the only one that can keep her from going over the edge. Neither one of us want to be adopted because it's hard, you get abused so much sometimes you just can't handle it. It's not just physically, it's mentally to and when all the pain combines together it takes over.

"Alex you okay?"Sadie asks. I nod.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about our past."Tears threaten to fall, but I fight back.

"Hey,look at me. We will be fine."She reassuringly tells me. I know she's also telling herself that.

All I can do is sigh. Then we hug, it's really all we can do at the moment. Then the orphanage director calls us downstairs.

------------
Hey guys, this is a shared account with @LostLittleLover and @Foreverlove365. Hope you enjoy our brains put together and our story. Bye!