Chapter 2- I'm not leaving you

Alexandria pov

Sadie and I hold each other crying. I'm not leaving her, as much as I hate it here I can't live without her. She's my rock. She fights, I fight. She hurts, I hurt. There is no way in hell I'm leaving her now.

"Alexandria, stop crying we are going to be okay!" she says. I shake my head.

"No, stop saying we will be okay. I'm leaving this place. I'm leaving you! I'm not okay and neither are you."I say, exasperatedly.

"Alex, I know. I'm sorry just please be strong for me."More tears flow from my eyes.

"Sadie, it's hard to be strong. You of all people should know this."I say.

"I do know. But please don-,"She gets cut off by someone knocking on the door. Sadie and I look at each other; we know what is about to happen.

"C-C-Come in,"I stutter. My hands shake in fear. Then the door opens.

"Hello!"A British accent rings out, "I'm Harry, you're Alexandria right?"

"Yes," I whisper, hardly audible. My hand grips Sadie's as he speaks.

"She prefers Alex," Sadie blurts out. Really, Sadie? You had to say that?

Then four other boys walk in, I only recognize the blonde one.

"I'm Niall", the blonde one with blue eyes says.

"Louis,"The one with a stripped shirt and perfectly tousled brown hair.

"Liam,"Says the one with brown eyes and a quiff.

"Zayn,"He's the one with a quiff that has a streak of blonde, and dark eyes.

I then hide behind Sadie. Not just one man but 5. I can't do this.