Chapter One

“How in the world do you not think Hanson Orion is hot?” my friend Casey asked as we walked past him and a group of guys in the hallway to my locker.

“I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, I don’t get what the big deal about this dude is.” I said walking up to my locker and putting my combination in “I mean, every girl thinks he’s hot and he knows it. He is a very cute person but the personality just ruins him” I said taking out my science binder and text book.

“Personality doesn’t matter when you’re making out with him.” She said. “Plus, I heard he totally likes you.”

“Guess what? Each week I hear he likes a different girl.” I laughed “No, even if he was interested, I’m not.”

“Hey Sienna.” Michael, one of our other friends said coming up to us. “So for this science test I completely forgot to study so how would you balance a combustion equation.”

“Just make sure the numbers for each element is the same on both sides and if the polynomial stays together then you count that as one element and not as two separate ones.”

“How can you possibly remember all this crap?” Casey asked

“Well, I’m part witch.” I joked.

~~~~

I was walking down the empty hallway after I wrote the science test because I told my teacher I had to use the rest room. I walked down passed the gym and saw Hanson and his group of jock type friend things standing by the water fountain, all sweaty and disgusting.

“Hey Sienna!” Hanson shouted at me. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. “What no hello?”

“Hello Hanson.” I said and kept walking and just as I turned the corner I heard something that peaked my interest.

“How do you even expect to win the bet if she doesn’t even want to talk to you?” Clarke joked

“I have to make her fall in love in two months I think I have time to change her mind.” Hanson said laughing.

“Dude, just give up, you can’t get every girl you want.” Jackson laughed

“I so can, and once I get Sienna Lewis to fall for me you all owe me one hundred dollars and lunch for three weeks.”

See this is what I’m talking about. He just uses girls and expects every single one of us to like him and it actually makes me sick. Well Hanson, I know your stupid game and now you’ll be the one to fall.

~~~~

“MICHAEL!” Hanson and Clarke shouted as they came to our lunch table with some sort of sandwich and Gatorade. I just rolled my eyes again and continued to eat my salad.

“Just a salad? Sienna, I thought you were better than that.” Hanson laughed

“well, I mean when I eat the oh Henry bar I have here I don’t want to eat something worse.” I glared.

“So that science test?” Michael said trying to break the tension.

“Easy, well except for that one question with the article with the stupid questions.” Casey said

“I thought it was a pretty easy test.” I said taking another bite of my salad.

“says you little miss 95% average.” Michael said rolling his eyes.

“yeah it would be a 98% but science is my worst subject.”

“So Sienna whats your next class?” Clarke asked