two

SNOW'S POV

"Here's your cherry vodka, Miss."

"Thank you." I say, as I give the man a $5 bill. (a/n: I DONT KNOW HOW VODKA AND BEER AND ALL THOSE ADULT DRINKS USUALLY COST AT BARS AND IM TOO LAZY TO LOOK IT UP SO JUST GO WITH IT)

I open the cap and sip the cold drink and squint my eyes.

"Sour, huh?" a deep, British voice asks me.

"A little, yeah."

I look at whoever is talking to me, and my eyes get big.

He's tall, definitely over 6 foot. { a/n: *insert winky face here*

He's quite attractive as well.

He gives me a cute, cheeky smile, with dimples that could instantly make the entire female population fall for him.

"Harry. You are?" He holds out his hand for me to shake.

"Weren't you taught to not talk to strangers?" I ask,

"Yes, but I can make a few exceptions." He says, and later winks at me.

"Fine. I'm Snow."

"That's a rare, but beautiful name."

Stop talking to him, Snow. He's friendly, but he could still be a pervert who just wants to get in your pants. You need to get the hell out of this bar. Wait, scratch that.

You don't need to get the hell out of this bar. You just should go home.

"I, uh, have to get going." I say,

"Oh, uh, okay, uh, that's f-fine." Harry says, but then blushes after realizing that he stuttered.

"Uh, yeah." I say,

"I probably sound like a creep or something, but can I get your phone number? I'd love to talk again soon." he says, and then blushes once again.

"Are you trying to ask me out?" I say and laugh,

"Pssht, no, just as friends, you know? We only just met." Harry says, and looks down.

At least he's friendly, but to be honest, I totally would've been okay with Harry "asking me out", because I would totally tap that fucking ass.
(A/N: EVAN PETERS REFERENCE)

I eventually gave Harry my phone number, and then decided to leave, so Harry wouldn't feel like I was just saying that to get away from him, and because I'm starting to feel a little tired, clueless that I left the practically full cherry vodka still in my seat.



After riding a taxi to the front of my neighborhood, I hand the taxi driver $20, thank him, and then I leave the car.

My mother and I share a house, even though I'm 22, and should be out of the house and at least living in an apartment, only just because we need each other. She hasn't been in love ever since my dad left her when she was pregnant with me. She's a bartender, and I wait tables at the nearest Applebee's, and sometimes I also give people singing lessons, since according to everyone that has heard me sing before, I have "amazing talent." (a/n:truueeee)

We rely on each other, and I love her too much to leave her.

Something's not right when I get to my house, and I feel my eyes grow huge and I feel myself get pale.

My mother's car isn't at our house, but for some reason, there's a man sitting on the steps on my front porch wearing a mask, and in his hand is a knife.

I can feel his eyes watching me as he begins to stand up.

The first thing I immediately do is run as fast as I can from my house, not even bothering to look back, because I can hear the strange man running right after me.



OMG SNOW IS GONNA DIE

if you know the storyline of snow white, then you've probably figured out the rest of the story by now, but I suggest you keep reading so PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME. :)

KEEP IN MIND THAT SNOW HAS HER PHONE WITH HER, SO WHO DO YOU THINK SHELL CALL (*winky face*)

but HARRY AND SNOW MET YAY

IN THE NEXT CHAPTER THE CREEPY GUY WILL TAKE HIS MASK OFF BEFORE HE DOES SOMETHING. (COMMENT ON THE SIDE AND GUESS WHAT IT IS ;) IT COULD BE SOMETHING GOOD OR BAD

AND DO YOU THINK THAT SNOW'S MOM HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE CREEPY GUY? ;)

EXPECT THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON:)

XOXOOXXOOX-A