Goodbye

Min-seo pov.

I was waiting for a while now, when Jungkook decided to show up. I ran up to him and hugged him the moment I saw his sad face.

He was a bit surprized but eventually hugged me back. I stepped back and he started to speak.

Jungkook: "I'm so sorry Min-seo."

Min-seo: "No, I'm sorry."

He lost the love of his life.

Min-seo: "Ji-a was a wonderful girl. Even though we never met in person. I know how she was. And you do too. She'll always stay in our hearts."

Jungkook: "Min-seo?"

Min-seo: "Yes?"

Jungkook: "Is it my fault?"

Min-seo: "No, it's n-"

Jungkook: "I used your arrow."

He looked down.

Jungkook: "Again. I broke your bond, I..."

For a second, it really confused me, what he was talking about. But then I understood.

Min-seo: "No. You didn't know anything about those arrows."

Jungkook: "Still, I lied to you. I said I would not chase the agma anymore... Am I being punished for that?"

I slowly shook my head.

Min-seo: "It's ok. You did it for... I'm sorry."

Jungkook: "I broke your bond and lost the one I was trying to..."

Min-seo: "It's also my fault. I should've told you about the arrows."

Jungkook: "Let's not talk about this ok?..."

He shook his head and stood straight.

Jungkook: "We called you here because-"

Min-seo: "We?"

Jungkook: "Yes, Ji-a and I."

He explained.

Jungkook: "We wanted to ask you for help to get the agma out."

Min-seo: "What?"

Jungkook: "I didn't win the tournament because I was good enough, but because he decided to save Ji-a."

Wait, what?

Jungkook: "That's why he got caught. We both didn't want that to happen. Therefore, we wanted to help him escape, but we needed your help. That was her last wish, I need to fulfil that, no matter what."

Min-seo: "Ok, I will help you."

Jungkook: "Thank you."

Suddenly, someone knocked the door. It opened afterwards, revealing the King himself.

King: "It's time my son."

He said, before walking out again.

Min-seo: "Time for what?"

Jungkook: "Come with me."

We walked out and saw the sun going down, as we kept walking to one side of the kingdom.

All of the villagers were there with their fire torches. Many were still in tears, but most of them were just silent.

Sad and silent.

I walked ahead with Jungkook and saw a small boat. Princess Ji-a... She was set there in a nice dress and flowers around her body. The guards then pushed the boat into the water. I noticed some guards with arrows get in position.

Jungkook: "Min-seo."

Min-seo: "Yes?"

Jungkook: "I want you to shoot the first arrow."

Min-seo: "What?"

Jungkook: "Yes."

He gave a person behind me a sign. I turned around and saw Hannah walking towards me with my bow and arrows.

Min-seo: "...I'll do it."

The villagers started pushing smaller boats with candles into the water as I lined up with the other guards, who had arrows.

After we made sure the arrowheads were on fire, we started aiming. Every guard was waiting for my sign to shoot.

Min-seo: "Now!"

I shouted while letting go. My arrow hit the boat, making it start burning.

The people around me, began to hug each other, while crying. I could also see Jungkook hug the King. Their bond really is something. I thought, turning my head back to the view in front of my, while having Hannah and my father side-hug me.

In a sad time like now, this is a beautiful way to say goodbye. With all the little boats in the water and all of the arrows falling down behind Princess Ji-a's boat, the scenery looked like the beautiful princess herself.

Goodbye... 

_______________________________________

Hey guys!

Well that Edit took me very long but I personaly am happy with the result. ^-^

What do you think about that?

Anyways I hope you liked this chapter and have a nice day :)

Bye! ♡