Lock

I tried my best to edit the way it should look at the end but I still imagine it a bit different from that. Whatever, enjoy the music, I think it fits very well.

Min-seo pov.

Yoongi, Sera, Jungkook and I hurried to the bottom of the cliff.

I saw his figure on the ground and ran towards him.

Min-seo: "T-Tae...?"

I fell on my knees and looked at him. His wings... One was gone, and the other one was damaged pretty badly. His hair, it turned black. Like his soul left his body. But most importantly, I couldn't see him breathing. I pulled his head on my lap. His face was all bloody. My hand moved over his face, not touching him.

Min-seo: "T..."

I bit my lip and slowly turned my head towards Sera.

Min-seo: "C-Can you-"

Sera: "He's gone..."

She let out, more like a whisper. I couldn't hold back anymore. Just like before, my head slowly turned back again. I hugged him, hiding my crying face into his neck and letting out a scream.

He's gone...

He's gone...

He's gone...

Sera: "You said that you met the guardians of the mountain. You know that they would help you if you were important for the future, right...?"

I was in his room, at Sera's place, refusing to eat, refusing to get out, refusing to do anything, and it was damaging my health a lot. Sera insisted on doing a check up on me.

Sera: "Well, it seems that I found out why you would be important for the future..."

I only looked at her, waiting for her to tell me why.

Sera: "B-Because you're the one who secured the survival of his kind."

Min-seo: "What do you mean?"

She looked down and I followed her gaze. She was looking at my stomach. No... (Chapter Found you. The next morning)

Min-seo: "No..."

Both of my hands held my head as it started to spin around. Sera rushed towards me. I crashed into some furniture and fell on my knees.

Min-seo: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Jungkook pov.

"I'm so sorry my son."

I looked up and met the eyes of the King.

King: "In order to find my happy end, I ruined the happy end of everyone..."

I quickly held his hand.

Jungkook: "It's ok. Everything happened so quickly. And there is a reason why this happened. We need to find the reason, understand it and live with it. It's ok..."

I covered him with the blankets and let him rest.

My feet led me towards one room.