Chapter 3

"Who's not here?"

Liana's eyes got wide as she turned back to see her boss in flesh. 'Oh shit!' she cursed in her head as she hit herself mentally.

Hoseok who was reading her thought openly smiled a little but put on the stern mask on his face. "Who are you talking about Ms. Liana?" he asks again.

"No one. Absolutely no one." Liana said smiling awkwardly. "I just saw a...a horror movie" she said snapping her fingers as Hoseok looked at her amusedly.

"And I..um I am glad that the de-demon isn't here." she completed. "This is my office not demon's cave Ms. Liana" Hoseok said.

"I highly doubt that demon would come here." Liana murmured to herself. "Did you say something?" Hoseok asked to Liana as he walked to his office desk.

"N-nothing at all. I'll take my leave now. Have a nice evening sir." Liana said as she rushed out of office.

"Crazy girl." Hoseok said smiling.
................

Namjoon is seen rotating a table stone, deep in his thoughts.

'People are disappearing lately. Could it be those twats?' he thought as he rotated the stone again.

'But again why would they need so much people? Also normal ones?? '

Just then the phone dinged. Namjoon looked at his phone lying on desk and saw message from Jimin.

'Open the news right now hyung!'

Curious, he opened the TV news to see people getting chased away by some scary looking mutant.

'Don't tell me they are those missing people?' he screamed in his mind.
............

Jungkook is seen running in great speed as he neared the area where the mutant was attacking.

He watched as the mutant with bulging body and horns of a bull carrying a huge car above his head, probably aiming at someone.

As he predicted, the mutant sure threw it to couple of school girls. As he was about to rush for their aid, he saw the car stop mid- air.

He look at side to see eldest duo of the gang - Seokjin and Yoongi. Seokjin was controlling the car while Yoongi froze the mutant.

"Wear your mask and take the girls to safety." Yoongi said as the youngest did as he was told.

After girls were in safe place, Jungkook rushed back to the area to see Taehyung burning the mutant completely.

"Good riddance." Taehyung muttered as the four gathered together. "That was quite impulsive of you Jungkook to run here without mask." Seokjin scolded.

"Sorry. All that was in my head was to save people." Jungkook said hanging his head low.

"Don't repeat it again. I'm tired of cleaning the mess."

All turned to voice to see Hoseok there leaning at his car with hands on pocket. "Hobi hyung" Jungkook said softly.

"Where did that mutant came from?" Taehyung asked. "Better question, what caused it to go berserk??" Seokjin added.

"All I know is that....this mutant was man-made." Yoongi said as they looked at ashes of the mutant solemnly.
..........

"So how was your dream job?"

Liana looked up and rolled her eyes. "Come on tell me, how was it to work with your dream man?"

"Shut up Blaire!!!"