Chapter 18(Part 1)

Liana was bored as hell. She thought that after returning  to work after 2-3 days of rest, she would be working like maniac. But she was pleasantly surprised that Hoseok didn't give her much work.

She was okay at first, even overjoyed. But she got bored as the time passed by.

"Ms. Liana!"

Liana who was dozing off fell off the chair shocked by Hoseok's voice. "Please bring me coffee to my office right now!" his voice boomed through the speakers.

Liana sighed as she stood up and went to make the coffee. As she was making coffee, she couldn't help but think of yesterday's event.

'Why did he lose his control yesterday?' she thought. 'As far as I know his control over his emotions and thoughts is really topnotch'

After the coffee was ready, she went to her boss office. 'Blank mind......blank mind!' she chanted over her head. As she entered the room....she indeed totally blanked out.

Hoseok was reading the file with coat off and few buttons of black shirt undone. His sleeves were also rolled up to elbows. Something about that posture made Liana gawk at her boss. 'He looks like a fallen angel.'

Hoseok raised his eyebrow amused. He had noticed her gaze but didn't change his expression.

"Are you going to serve me my coffee or stare at me all day long?"

This made Liana come out of her trance. She blushed deep red as she hurriedly kept the coffee on Hoseok's table. He wanted to tease her more but seeing the red tomato he let her go for once.

"You may go" he said as he looked up smiling, as Liana literally rushed out of office.

"Stupid.....Baka......Baichi.... Lati......idiota......el tonto...' she cursed herself with every language she could think of for acting like an idiot. Hoseok shook his head listening Liana's rant.

' Silly girl!' he thought. But you could see his eyes sparkling and warm smile.
..................

Namjoon and Yoongi were battling themselves but without weapons or their abilities. Both were swift at attacking and quick to dodge or block the attacks.

"I'm done!" Yoongi said as he stopped Namjoon's punch from hitting his face. They had been practicing for hours. "Agreed!" Namjoon said as both laid down on floor.

"Should we attack again!?"

Namjoon turned to Yoongi who was looking at the ceiling. "I don't know " Namjoon said. Yoongi turned to face him. "It seems like anything we plan is already known to them!" Namjoon said sighing. Yoongi just closed his eyes and let out a deep breath.

"And I'm sure that Alexa would find out eventually what we're planning!" Namjoon said. 'Only if we had someone who would stop her from reading our mind.' he thought. Suddenly an idea popped in his mind as he stood up abruptly. 

"What's the matter?" Yoongi asked as he too sat up. "I just remembered something. I'll take my leave first!" Namjoon said as he rushed out of battle arena. Yoongi just watched him go away and again laid down closing his eyes.

Soon snores could be heard.
..................

Jungkook was attending a patient who just stared at him. 'Why does this guy give me creep' he thought as he asked the patient to open his mouth.

"Why are your teeth weird and pointy?" Jungkook asked. The patient just attacked Jungkook who dodged at right time.

'An assassin!' he thought as he caught the incoming punch of the patient. The patient attacked Jungkook with his tail which made the latter to crash on some utensils.

Jungkook stood up glaring at the patient. He pointed his forefinger and thumb at the patient who was ready to attack. Jungkook slowly decreased the distance between his fingers. The patient felt as if the space around his was decreasing.

'Die!' Jungkook snarled at his mind as the distance between his fingers was totally gone making the mutant patient to brust out.

'New born rat thinks he can defeat me!' Jungkook thought scoffing.