The weasleys house

Chapter 1

Guys and girls this chapter and whole story is dedicated to llamasluvroses and please comment and vote. Feel free to hate on it I don't care but I fight back. And seriously comment and vote it boosts my self esteem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dumbledores pov.

"Minerva fancy running into you here in front of Lucy's new home." The cat turns human again "you know I couldn't stay away" says mcgonagall. "understood" I said. Mcgonagall said "were just gonna leave her there." "Heavens no are you crazy they found the baby in a burnt Down building in hogsmeade, I have hagrid bringing her."

"Hopefully not on that motorcycle her mother and god father may be dead but Molly has so much to deal with maybe I can take her." "no it must be Molly or you won't be able to focus on teaching. A child is hard work." I said."yes but-" "no buts." I interrupted. "it's final." Oh alright but if anything goes wrong I get to have her grow up with me." Minerva said.

"Here they come now." hagrid walked up carrying her. I think she 'ikes me she keeps playing with me beard" said hagrid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11 years later Lucy's pov.

"Time to go to the station" Molly yelled. It's so nice of her letting me live here I thought. Even though Ron has an obvious crush on me. Were in the same year but it's really awkward since we live together.

I can't even wait five minutes to get on the train. oh yeah my wand took ollivander forever to find. Literally the last wand in the shop. It's 13 and a third inches made of all the woods imaginable that are used for wands, and it's core is threstal hair mixed with Phoenix and unicorn hair. Even ollivander was surprised the owner is supposed to do one really bad thing but the rest good.

I feel bad for Ginny still to young to go. I met harry and may have accidentally made him fall but in my defense it was hilarious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skip to on the train

Harry Neville Ron hermione and me are sitting together. (In this book their friends right away.) "Ron do you want anything from the trolley?" I politely asked. He responded with "blimey Lucy where did you get all this money." "you're forgetting I have my own gringots vault." I said. "oh" he said.

The trolley lady got really impatient she asked in an irritated voice "well do you want anything?" I responded "a pet llama but I doubt you could provide one." She said In a exasperated tone "I meant are you going to buy anything." "I will pay for the llama also all the chocolate frogs you have. And Ron do you want anything." I said. he responded "ill just take some of your chocolate frogs." "NO BODY AND I MEAN NO BODY TOUCHES MY CHOCOLATE FROGS." I yelled. Ron is like okay then it's really funny. Then he's like "fine you pick what to get me." so I 'accidentally' say "If I was wonny bonny bunny what would I want."

Hermione, Neville, and Harry start cracking up for some reason. I have no idea why but Ron is giving me a death glare. I wonder why. I ended up splitting the pay with Harry and buying everything the trolley lady had. She looked a lot happier after we bought everything she had.

We then changed into our robes cause we were almost at Hogwarts. I saved most of the frogs, their my life. I think I might have an addiction meh unimportant so what if I go on a sugar high.

Oh I forgot to mention Draco and pansy came in introduced them selves and insulted 'mione. let's just say Draco had a black eye and a swollen finger, Pansy had a broken nose, and Crabbe and Goyle each had the bat bogey hex put on them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it

Aharon out