jaw dropping

Who the fuck is this guy, And why is he looking at Lene. 

Oh hell no, he was dancing on the sidewalk again. I told him about that. Let me explain, Early in the morning, I usually walk to school. Well, so does Lene. And well, he listens to music also He often dances to the music. He has a little fan group that watches him in the morning. Man, Lene can give you a hard-on even if it's freezing outside. So I keep a little eye on him just in case he gets into trouble. And now it seems I have made a grave mistake of letting him on his own. And now I'm in a predicament. 

Mrs. Hayes takes her eyes off the board to see a student, standing at the door of the class. She turns around to face the class "Hello class, we have a new student". This guy walks into class, looking at Lene, smiled, And began to introduce himself. Lene's face became molten lava red, I don't like this new student. "Hi everyone, as you may know, I am the new student, and my name is Dreyar Richmond" I don't even like his name. He's going to cause my plan to fail. 

Girls gossiped and looked at him with delight. they started to ask him questions. Being very flirty. While I sat in my chair, and Can't things just go my way for once? Lene is really going to break his promise to me, I don't know what to do. Ms. Hayes Irritatedly Pat's him on the back.

"Thank you for your introduction, now find a seat" He immediately looks at Lene. I became sickly just thinking about it, please don't.

"How about you sit in front of Brandon" Phew, thank you, Ms. Hayes, lifesaver. He looks a little disappointed as he sits in front of me.

He turns towards me with a smirk and looks in the direction of a certain quirky boy. Now that, that pissed me off. I felt like strangling him. After that, I don't even remember what happened. I was just mostly fuming during the rest of the class because they were Flirting with each other. 

Ugh, I don't have the patience right now to deal with this. I'm so glad that this is the last class of the day, So I can go to my favorite spot, under the blossom tree.

"Alright class, read and study chapters 6 through 8 in your textbook for next class," Ms. Hayes said putting down her marker. Finally, it's over. I dash out of class as soon as the bell rang and almost left dust in my tracks. I could tell people were looking at me, running down the hall, but I didn't care. 

I needed to let off some steam.

I don't know what to do, damn.