Where's the Spoon?

You and Sebastian were driving to visit family who lived half an hour away. You two were singing along to some songs on the radio to pass the time. There was a grocery store a block away.

"Hey babe, do you think we should get some stuff to bring over to your uncle's? Maybe the kids would like something like ice cream for the BBQ." Sebastian asked you turning into the parking lot.

"Sure! Oh, and can you get a separate ice cream for me too, pretty please?" you said with crossed fingers.

Sebastian looked at you and said sarcastically, "No, I'm not gonna be a good husband and only get stuff for your cousins. PSH!" He said playfully.
You sighed dramatically and he laughed. You stuck your tongue at him and rested your elbow on the arm rest next to Sebastian, putting your chin in your palm. He chuckled at you and parked. He kissed you and asked, "Do you still want music while I'm in?"

You smiled and nodded. He then got out after turning off the engine.
You waited while singing a few songs that were playing. Soon enough, he returned with a bag of things he bought.
You made grabby hands and he gave you the bag. He started the car and pulled out.

"Yay! You got (favorite B&J's flavor)! Thank you so much hun!" you said while looking through the bag.
You kissed his cheek and went back to looking in the bag.
You ever so slowly looked at him with a raised eyebrow. He looked at you raising his own eyebrow.
"What?" he asked quickly.
"Where's the spoon?" you asked.

He looked at you for second like you were crazy, but he burst out laughing. You laughed too, because curse his contagious laughter. Hey, it was a question you would totally ask.