The Visit

*This is an Extra* from "What is you?"

You, Sebastian, and Isabel were sitting on the couch watching Food Network. Alexander was visiting his buddy from kindergarten who lived next door. The show that was playing was Iron Chef America. It was a city chef vs Iron Chef Michael Simon. You tried to hold back a smile on your face when Michael Simon was announced. Sebastian knew you liked him, but he didn't give you too much crap about it... even though every guy is jealous when their girl had a blush when another guy showed up.
He looked at you and rolled his eyes. You saw and reached up to kiss him.

"Aw, thank you~" He said with a dramatically cute tone.

"Daddy is the only one for mommy, isn't that right Isabel?" You asked your daughter who was laying her head on Seb's leg.

"Mhm." She said, being intrigued by the TV show.

You and Sebastian laugh and go back to watching the show, with your head snuggled up on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around your waist and kissed the top of your head.

After the Chairman was telling the chefs about the stuffs and thaannngs. When he was about to announce the main ingredient...

"The secret ingredient... IS...pine-" you guys didn't get to hear what the ingredient was...

BECAUSE A PINEAPPLE CRASHED THROUGH THE WINDOW!!!

Sebastian instantly held Isabel and you closer to himself, and you all looked with wide eyes at the window. You looked at the pineapple that was on the floor surrounded by shattered glass.

"What the... pineapple?" You said quietly in confusion.

You look up at Sebastian and he looks at you with the same knowing face.

"Alice..." You both said.

*SUDDENLY PINEAPPLES!!!*

All of a sudden your sister Alice started to back her ass from the front door, up in front of the TV and nodded at you guys.

"Hey. Wassup?" She said nonchalantly, as she continued to twerk/booty bump herself into your kitchen.

Fucking shit Alice. Why does you do this?

((I AM SO SO SO -not- SORRY FOR THIS STORY!!! I -don't- APOLOGIZE TEN THOUSAND FOLD FOR THIS DISGRACE OF A PIECE OF LITERATURE!!! HERE!! TAKE SOME PINEAPPLES!!!))