Chapter 2

*The next day*
J-hope woke up holding Suga. After a couple minutes Suga woke up too. He looked at J-hope and started to cry. "Baby? Don't cry." J-hope sat up and held Suga in his lap. Suga put his head on J-hopes shoulder. "What's wrong baby?" "You not know." He muttered. "Why? Why can't I know?" "You like Jimin. No take tention from him." He muttered again. "Aw, Baby your not. We love you too." Suga shook his head and started to cry again. "No! No tell!" Suga cried and shook his head some more. "Shh. It's okay baby. We don't have to tell them. Okay?" Suga nodded his head and calmed down. Suga put his head back on J-hopes shoulder and sighed in contentment. He closed his eyes and went back to sleep.
(Jimins POV)
I woke up with Jungkook holding me. I'm going to stay big today. "Hey chimmy." "Your mean." I said and slipped into little space. "What do you want to do today?" "Wanna go park." Jungkook chucked and we got out of bed and went downstairs. "Your going to have to talk to Jin about that." Jin came downstairs to start breakfast for everyone. "Eomma?" "Yes Princess." "Can go park?" I said with puppy eyes. "No princess remember what happened last time?" "But Eomma pwease." I said with really big puppy eyes. "Ugh Fine but you have to stay in our line of sight or else we are coming back home. Understood?" "Yes." "Go get ready."
(Authors POV)
Everyone was in the living room and J-hope tried to make eye contact with Suga but he continued to look down. "Okay guys so Jimin wants to go to the park." Said Jin. Sugas head snaps up but quickly looks back down but J-hope saw the excitement  in his eye. "So I think that Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook, J-hope, and I could go with Jimin to the park. Suga you can stay here because you probably don't want to go right?" "Right, I'll stay here." Suga said trying to hide the disappointment but of course J-hope saw the hurt in his eye. "Wait can you guys go without me today I have a lot of work to do." Said J-hope. "Yeah." Replied Jin. They put on their shoes and went to the park. Suga sat there looking at his hands. J-hope went and kneeled in front of Suga. "How long have you been a little?" Suga flinched. "Do I have to answer?" "Yes." Suga started to fidget and couldn't sit still. "Min Yoongi! Tell me right now!" "I-I-I." He stuttered. "Tell me right now or else your going to be punished." J-hope said and thought that if he said this it would make Suga tell him. But he was wrong very wrong. "No!" "Then tell me." Suga started to cry and ran to his room. J-hope got up and went to Sugas room. "Baby open the door." "No. You'll hit me."

Okay so to clear some stuff up when I put Yooni I didn't misspell his name it's just the name I use when he is in little space and if you don't like it then I can change it.😁

Have a good night or morning.