Chapter 4

Okay so I decided to make this chapter longer than normal; like having two chapters in one because I feel really bad about having to keep you waiting so here it is. :)

And thank you to all the people that are reading this - Love you all. 

"Why would Suga want attention?" Asked Taehyung. "To take it away from Jimin." Jin said with disgust. Taehyung nodded too. "He's not lying." J-hope said. When has he ever wanted attention. We knew Jimin was little for over 16 months and he never once asked for attention. I know that he is little becasue why would he sob that loud when Jin hit him and look completely terrified huh? Yes Jin I know you hit him I saw the purple hand mark on his face." J-hope said getting irritated. The others nodded and looked at Jin. "Whatever you guys can believe whatever you want but I'm not believing it." "Suga should be here for this, ya know to prove he's a little." Namjoon said. "He shouldn't have to prove anything, but whatever." J-hope said getting up to get Suga. 

*Knock knock* 

"Yooni, please open the door." Said J-hope. Suga opened the door and looked at J-hope with red and puffy eyes. J-hope couldn't not look at the giant purple hand mark on his face. J-hope took his hand and they went to the living room but Yooni wouldn't do it and shook his head 'no'. J-hope picked him up and carried him to the couch. Yooni was stiff and kept his head in his neck breathing in his calming scent. J-hope rubbed his back and then Yooni relaxed but still kept his hesd in J-hopes neck. "Aw, aren't you cute." Taehyung said and came behind them and rubbed Yooni's head. He looked up to see Taehyung and waved a little and put his arms around J-hopes neck. Namjoon cooed and believed that Suga was really a little. Jimin got off of Jungkook's lap and poked Suga on his back. "Look, Minnie wants to talk to you." J-hope said to him. Yooni turned and looked at the boy. "Yooni want to pay wif Minnie?" He shook his head and Minnie ran to his room. Yooni stopped and looked at everyone and waved. "Bye bye." He said quietly. The four boys xooed and Jin looked confused and Yooni ran after Jimin. "That ended well." Jungkook said in the lightened atmosphere. "Yeah, I'm glad we cleared that up and the littles are getting along." Replied Taehyung. They heard a big thud from Jimin's room. They quickly got up and went to see what happened. They opened the door to see Suga on the floor with his arms around Jimin who was on top of him. "What happened?" Asked jin curious to how they ended up like that. "Minnie was going to fall off the bed but is otay. No hurt." Minnie said with his eye smile. "Why were you on top of Yooni, Minnie." Jungkook asked. "I was jumping on my bed and I missed a step and was going to fall but Yooni opened his arms so it wouldn't hurt me when we hit the ground. Yooni saved me daddy." They looked at Yooni and he wouldn't look at them. The adults looked at each other and smiled knowing that Jimin had a protective brother. After that Jin believed that Suga was really a little. "Yooni is that true?" Asked Namjoon carefully. Yooni nodded and said. "Didn't want Minnie hwrt." They left the room but after a couple hours they didn't hear a sound so they grew worried and went to the room to see if they were okay. When they opened the door they saw Minnie hugging Yooni with his head on his chest and Yooni had his arms protectively around Minnie. "Awww, they are so cute." Namjoon cooed. Since J-hope had to go to work Taehyung picked up Suga and brought him to his room to sleep. Taehyung was going to put him on the bed but he wouldn't let go of him. Taehyung laid on the bed and all the adults went downstairs. After awhile Tae and Yooni woke up and he started to cry. "Hey Yooni why are you crying." "Wan dada!" He cried. Taehyung picked him up and brought him downstairs. "Where is Yooni's daddy?" Jin came in. "He's at work. I'll take him for now." Taehyung was hesitant to give him to Jin seeing the giant hand mark on his face. "It's okay, I know he's a little now." Taehyung gave him the crying little but he reached out for Taehyung and cried some more. Jin took him to his room and Yooni was terrified. "Shh. It's okay little one. He sat him down so he could pick up the bottle. "Yooni sowwy, no mean to make much noise." He repeated and backed away from Jin. "Yooni sowwy, no cry an make noise pwomise. No hit." He said terrified. Jin looked at him shocked. "Baby?" "No, Yooni sowwy. I big I big promise!" He said with tears streaming down his face and bolted to the door and ran to his room. He jumped on the bed and hid under the covers hopping that the monster wouldn't find him. Jin sighed and went downstairs to maek dinner. He put food on the table and on the highchair for Jimin. J-hope came home and went to the kitchen. "Where is-" "He is in his room sleeping." Jin said smiling sadly. "Thanks." He went to Suga's room and saw him sleeping. He shook his sleeping baby awake. "Baby, it's time to eat." Yooni immediately woke up and threw his arms around J-hopes neck and buried his head in his neck.

To be continued......

Sorry for a crappy chapter but thank you all for reading. Good night/ good morning. 

See you next time. 

-Danny