K I N G || SUMMARY.

Soundtrack - Experience by Ludovico Einaudi

━━━━━━━━━━━━

S U M M A R Y.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

In the kingdom of Exodus, ancient teachings of magic had faded into oblivion, deliberately forgotten by those who once possessed the knowledge. But unbeknownst to the people, a different kind of magic, darker and more insidious, had been infused into cursed weapons. The tragic fate of King Alistair befell the kingdom when he was mercilessly slain by these cursed weapons.

Years later, the royal family, now banished beyond the kingdom's borders, watched as a new King, Loki, ascended to the throne. The people of Exodus hailed their new ruler, unaware of the sinister secret that lingered in his grasp.

Yet, a flicker of suspicion ignited in the hearts of a few. They sensed the enigmatic king's hidden agenda and questioned his morality. Among them stood Princess Arana Van Broeck, the daughter of the late king, driven by a burning desire to reclaim her rightful place as the Queen of Exodus.

But the path to the throne would not be easy. As Princess Arana challenged King Loki, a battle of wills unfolded—a clash between a usurping king and a rightful queen. In a realm torn between power and justice, how far would Princess Arana go to dismantle the reign of King Loki and restore balance to the land?

It was a game of thrones, a contest between a monarch and a rightful heir. In this high-stakes struggle, only the mightiest warrior would emerge victorious, shaping the destiny of Exodus.