Chaps2:

Claw pov:

lets go!?

hinila nya ako sa taas atsaka ang mga barkada nman naghiyawan..
oh shit...gosh..you dont know what is ons...oh come on girl...

and he open the door and close until we came in and he pinned me to the wall...shit..ang init ng hawak nya....
y-yeah..i-i dont know..

realy..well..sorry..to you but im baklush..duh..alam m bang hindi ako pumapatol sa babae...*lick*

he whisper to my ear and lick my earlobe shit....nag iinit ako at nanginginig..akala ko ba bakla to..

yes...baby..im gay but im guy in actually...hmmmmm...*bite*lick*tsup*

shit i bit my lower lip..to control not to moan...

a-ahm pwede bang um-mmp..

di ko natapos ang sasabihin ko nang hinalikan nya ako with light but later on he move his lips....

ako tulala lang...

hinapit nya lalo ang katawan nya skin so i moan and he came to my tounge and sip it..ako nman..i became to feel hot and i became weak so i move my lips..sinusundan ko ang bawat galaw ng dila nya.....abd he touch my waist up to my boobs.and hinahanap nya ang ziper ng jacket ko and he zip..and i circled my arm on his neck...to deeper our kiss...

..........he walk while were kissing and i feel now a soft bed.,,,he lay me down while we kissed and he took off my pants,spag.strap and he hook my brassire and his kiss move to my earlobe,jawline and neck,his hand is in my boobs.......

hello readers....
message me if you want a whole story of BS.....*^O^*

peace pagbitin.....hahaha
y^o^y