-III-

"Yes".

I was beyond shocked. I've never seen a fallen star before. I didn't even know that it resembles  a human being. I was speechless until I realized that she was staring at me as if she wants to ask me a question. I didn't know what to say so I was like "yes?".

"Where am I? As in what planet am I in?", the girl looked really confused. "You're in planet Earth and you're also in Seoul, South Korea just in case if you're wondering", I said not trying to confuse her anymore.

"Do you by any chance have a name?", I asked. "Well yes, its Proxima Centauri", she said. I blinked twice after hearing her name since I've never heard of it before. "I know its a rather peculiar name but if its a little hard for you to say it, I would like it if you give me a name like any normal human's have ", I guess she saw how I was struggling to pronounce her name.

I then think of what name to give her. Then something pop into my mind. "How about Minji? Is that okay?", yeah its my mom's name because I know no one that has that name besides my mom so why not.

"Minji? Hm... I love it! thank you" she said rather happily. 'She's kinda cute' I thought. Wait a second, Jimin what are you saying? She's not even a human being. Geez.

"Are you perhaps hungry?" I asked. I mean, why wouldn't she be? She just fallen out of the sky. "Hungry? What is that? Is it a name as well? The name is rather weird don't you think?",she said. I tried my best to hold in my laughter after hearing that.

I then explained to her what 'hungry' meant. "Oh really? In that case I've never eaten anything in my life", she said. I was then again, left speechless.

I took her to my kitchen and made her some ramen. I know, but its already midnight. I'm not going to cook her a fancy feast.

While cooking, I just realize something. I didn't even tell her my name. "By the way, my name is Ji- ". "Jimin? I know", she cut me off. I was surprised. 'How did she know my name?'. "I know all your names", she said.

I guess she can hear my thoughts. "Of course I can. That's my specialty", she said. "Wait a second, you can read me?", I asked suprised. She nodded. I was amazed but then again, she is a star.

I served her food on the kitchen island. "Wow, this is so good", she said while slurping the noodles. I chuckled. While observing her eat, a sudden question popped into my head.

"If you don't mind me asking, why and how did you fall from the sky?",I asked. She stopped eating and looked at me. It looked as if she was afraid to tell me. "Its fine if you don-", she cut me.

"I ran away", she said. "What do you mean?", I asked confused. "You see, my dad wants me to be next in line for the throne", she said. "But I wasn't ready so I ran away. I jumped not caring where the galaxy takes me as long as its far away from my home".

"So you're a princess? Am I supposed to do something?", I asked after finding out that she's not only a star but a royal too. "No, please, just treat me like I'm a human being", she said. I nodded.

I washed the dishes. I looked at the time and was shocked. Its already 3.00a.m. What the heck?! I've never been up this late since school times because I had homeworks to finish.

"Do you sleep by any chance because it's already 3 in the morning and I'm really tired", I asked while yawning. "I don't usually sleep during the night but somehow I actually pretty tired myself", she said.

I then showed her to the guest room. "If there's anything you need, I'll be in the room where you woke up just now. Okay?", I said. She then nodded.

I made my way to my room with my eyes half open. I then laid on my bed. "What a night", I said letting out a yawn for the last time. I closed my eyes and off to dreamland.

TO BE CONTINUED
————————————————————
So how was that?

Please vote if you like it or find the story interesting
❤️
Comment if there's anything you don't understand about the story
😊
Do tell me if there's any error
😜