4

Shenwei smile...he can walk now...but not too far. He went to the kitchen of the mansion..most of the maids and helper widen their eyes like their see a ghost.

" Sir do you need something? " the head of the kitchen asked.

" I- just want to eat something... " Shenwei said shyly.

"Master let me cooked what you want to eat.." The cooked said.

" no! Let me do it myself.. "Shenwei said.

" But Master Wei!!" The cooked cannot found words to stop him.

Shenwei started to search for the ingredients of the food that he wants to cook.

"What's the meaning of this?!" Yunlan came ..looks like he just returns on his daily jogging.

"Sir...Master Wei wants to cook for himself." The cooked said bowing his head.

" and when did you learn to cook?" Yunlan asked trying not to laugh.

" I just want to try it..." Shenwei pout.

"OK, you can leave as all" Yunlan command at the kitchen staff.

They all bow their heads before they left.

" Why you still here?" Shenwei asked stepping back when Yunlan started to approach him ..until he is a corner on the wall...

he closes his eyes when Yunlan's face comes near him.
But he opens it when he feels that Yunlan just gets the apron and wears it to him.

" I'm just hear...to watching my wifey to cook. "Yunlan said smiling he saw Shenwei blushing until on his face and neck. he weakly punches the laughing Yunlan on his shoulder.

Yunlan watches Shenwei cutting meat... With some vegetables,Yunlan hugs him behind. He snuggles in Shenwei every time Shenwei moves he followed....he inhales his scent. Shenwei smiles sweetly because Yunlan is acting like a sweet child.

" Yunlan stop it it's tickle. " Shenwei said Yunlan pout.

Shenwei tastes the soup then he smiles.

"Yunlan can you prepare the small table over there?!" Shenwei said looking at the table that uses by the dining of the staff kitchen.

" What?? are you sure?!!" Yunlan asked again Shenwei smile and nods so Yunlan just follows.

Shenwei cooked some rice and Sinigang dish.

" What is this?" Yunlan asked.

" something I learned ....and I want you to taste it first," Shenwei said.
Yunlan smells the food.

" Well,l it's kind of new to me?!.. I never knew that you know how to cook" Yunlan said.

" well try it..."Shenwei said his smile is faded. He forgot that he is a young master... Who have always someone to give what he needs?

Yunlan tastes the soup it has a sour but refreshing taste...with some meat and vegetables.

"Its taste good... What is this?" Yunlan asked.

" I'm glad that you like it...it was a dish from the Philippines.." Shenwei said.
While Yunlan eating hungrily.

"I'm glad that you like it!" Shenwei smile.
" well, I hire you as my cook!"Yunlan said while his thumb is signing two. Thumbs up and they both laugh.

Yezun head ache..the board members want to see his Gege..but he can't tell them that his Gege loses all his memory. Shenwei will lose his position as the C.E.O of Shen Group.

" Why what is happening to your Twin?....is he afraid to face as now?" Zhujue smirk.

" He will face you all ...at the right time...We will call a press conference...that's all for now," Yezun said.

At the car Yezun shake his head.how can his Gege face them all." sucks!!" Yezun screams then he ruffles his hair...

" hey! What are you doing?!" Daquing asked?

" None of your business ass hole!"Yezun said before he closes the window of his car and drives it fast..

" Such a beauty.. yet his...." Daquing just shakes his head before he disappears in thin air.

Shenwei knocks twice and opens the door of the study room. Where Yezun headed straight.

" Yezun I brought something for you, "Shenwei said.

" Gege you shouldn't have... It's better if you just rest. " Yezun said while typing something on his computer.

" is there a problem?.....I cooked something... And I want you to taste it..." Shenwei lay the tray of the food he made in the table.,

Yezun takes a deep breath. Then he embrace him monkey hug.. Shenwei gently patted Yezun's head.

"I'm sorry Gege.." Yezun said.
Yunlan came rushing.

"Yezun!!! what's the meaning of this!! You better explain right now!! Yunlan grabs the remote and opens the t.v the big screen shows Zhujue face on the interview.

" Yes. The C.E.O will hold a press conference ..when we do not know ...But Surely it's near...And We all believed that he is in good shape to do his position as our C.E.O." Zujue said. Yunlan turns off the TV.

Yunlan looks at Yezun like he was waiting for an explanation.

"It was his plan....and I fall on it." Yezun looks down.

" I didn't get it...who is this man and whose the C.E.O?...why are you both so serious? " Shenwei innocently asked.

Yunlan and Yezun both looked at him. Shenwei Eyes widen when he realized whose C.E.O that they been talking about... His knees weakened and Yunlan and Yezun both hold him.

" I Am a C.E.O?!!!" Shenwei said before everything turns black.

Shenwei Open his eyes... He quickly stands up and looked at the mirror... And looked at his reflection.

"What I gonna do?!" Shenwei touches the mirror...then he almost opens the door when he heard Yunlan and Yezun talking.

"I won't let him face those people?!!" Yunlan shakes his head.

"I know... But we have no choice... Or he will get the lead to us...and he will ruin it all!!!" Yezun said.

"I don't care about these companies... My priority is your brother. I can take care of you both.."Yunlan said.

" I know...in your money and power...you will not care if we lose those company. But...it was the only left by our parents... My Gege have done everything... For that company...to become what it was right now.."Yezun said.

"Then teach me how to become the previous me....so I can help ... Didi!" Shenwei said..after opening the door.

"Gege?!" Yezun said.

"Shenwei..." Yunlan whisper.