Be my Gangsta

ΦSeme Joker Levi x Uke Harley ErenΦ

ΦKinda DC universe (kinda)Φ

ΦSmutΦ

¤key points¤
⌘ = scene change, 1st person p.o.v
= scene change, 3rd person p.o.v

BackUpSapphire here is what you requested queen I hope you like it! (please consider the fact that I have never written Riren before so it can suck. And also sorry for the beginning)

°ΔΔΔΔΔΔ°

Honestly it's been such a while since I went out with my boyfriend. Jean.

I love him. I really do. And I hate the fact that I recently didn't have any time for him uptill now. It's just that at my work place Arkham Asylum there has been a lot to handle since they enrolled a really big underworld personality there. I am suppose to be assigned to work on him from tomorrow.

But atleast I can spend the few last peaceful moments with the man I love.

But right now he doesn't seems like his bashful self. I think something's wrong with him.

"Hey Jean are you ok-"
"I can't do this anymore." he said it with a hoarse voice. Almost like he had been crying for a long time.

"Baby what happened-" I raised my hand to touch his cheek but he just slapped it away harshly. It was like a gloomy shadow casted over him. I hated seeing him like this.

"OH! you know what happened to me!" He said, raising his voice a too little harshly making a few people at the cafe watch us with concern. I gave them a silent sorry look and then looked back at jean.

"Jean if it's about that I already told you that I can't-"
"Help me? Oh! Trust me I know. But the reason why is so stupid." He said it while gritting his teeth with anger.

Jean had depression. He had depression due to his last boyfriend Marco's death and he came to me for private counseling sessions but after some time I told him that I had feelings for him and that I couldn't counsel him anymore because I had a rule of not counseling someone whom I had relations with.

He agreed with but recently he started saying that he needs me again and his new doctors aren't being any help to him. But due to my rule I tried to set him up with some other colleagues of mine.

"He still haunts me you know. And I can't take this haunting anymore. I just can't Eren. And at this point I don't think so even you can help me if you wanted to."

"Jean please don't talk like this you will get better I will look for someone better-" "SHUT UP!" now almost everyone was looking at us but this time I didn't care. I was too busy getting scared by his words.

"Jean I-"
"Save it! Save it for my funeral!" my eyes widened at the sudden statement and before I could even process what was happening he took out a gun from his back and pointed it at his forehead.

"JEAN NO!" I screamed and stood up to take it away but before I even got the chance he-
"This one's on you and your damned rule Eren." And he shot himself.

He shot himself...
My love shot himself
Because of me
Me.
ME!

I was screaming. People around me were screaming but I wasn't able to hear any of them. All my senses went numb leaving the ones which could feel his blood drops on my face.