☼: long flight

ship : taeyong (nct) x fem¡ y/n
word count : 2229 words

♫ : 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - 𝐭𝐚𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐠

like usual, taeyong slumped himself on the airplane's seat.

"another long flight... again,"

"ladies and gentlemen, may i have your attention please as we go through the journey to incheon international airport. thank you and enjoy your flight."

the girl who was seated beside him already dozed off before the plane take off.

taeyong let out a chuckle as he look at her sleeping figure.

"damn, how can she fall asleep that soon?" he thought.

although taeyong was used to fly with airplane, he still couldn't sleep on the airplane's seat.

his body was so fussy that he could only sleep on his own bed.

"just few more hours, and i'll be at home sleeping," he said to himself while positioning the seat.

"she must be tired," he mentally said. "aish, why do i even care?"

when taeyong was playing some games on his phone, something heavy dropped on his shoulder.

the girl who was leaning on the plane's window change her position to his shoulder.

taeyong was hesitate to woke her up, since she really looked exhausted and tired in his eyes.

"excuse me sir, would you like to have any snacks or drinks? " the flight attendant politely smiled at him.

"it's okay, i'm fine." he replied.

"how about your girlfriend?"

"she's not my girlfriend," he awkwardly smiled before continuing, "i'll called you if we need anything, thank you."

the flight attendant slightly bowed and walk away with a confused look.

"miss- excuse me miss..?" he try to woke her up but it doesn't works.

taeyong gently tapped on the girl's shoulder for a few times, and the girl started to open her eyes.

y/n woke up at the feeling of someone tapping her shoulder. she was a bit mad for waking her up but then she realised that she's on a plane.

she took few seconds to realise and immediately moved her head away from his shoulder.

"i'm sorry!" y/n apologised with a tint of blush on her face.

"it's okay, you seems tired and i don't want to wake you up."

taeyong being a gentleman like he is, trying not to make the girl feel awkward.

"are you hungry? the flight attendant was asking us but you're sleeping," he asked the embarrassed girl.

"it's okay, i'm good." she replied before looking outside the plane's window.