☼: letters to heaven

ships: rosé (blackpink) with m¡ y/n
word count : 452 words

♫ : 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 - 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐫. 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭.

dear chae,
how are you doing there?
i hope you're happy
me?
depressed like usual

chae,
i know i say this every time
i wrote a letter for you
but i mean it

i love you
and
i miss you

- y/n.

he folded the paper into half, before shaping it into a piece of paper plane.

y/n got up, and walk over to his apartment window. he opened the window and the breeze of summer rushed in.

"i hope this reach to you,"

without any second thought, he threw the paper plane, watching in flew up through the sky.

it's been few months,

of rosé's death.

but y/n don't seems want to move on from her death. he was regret of what happened the night before rosé died.

it wasn't his fault. but all he did was blaming himself for not be there for rosé.

rosé was like a candle.

suffered from the burn, but still light up anyone's world.

the burning smell of cigarettes filled up the whole room. rosé wouldn't like if she knows that y/n started smoking after she left.

it really hurt him.

really do.

he looked over the stack of paper that was on the table, with a pen that he always use to write the letters.

one week after rosé passing, y/n was left alone in the world.

he started to be mentally unstable to cooperate with his sadness.

and let it took over him.

the only thing that will make him forget about the sadness, is writing letters to her.

folding it into a paper plane and threw it from his window, hoping it will reach to the heaven.

he deeply knows it won't works. but it's the only thing that will make him feel lot better and livelier.

maybe he should stopped this.

he will.

"oh my god, look at that!" someone pointed at a window of an apartment.

it was a normal morning, except for the residents who lived there.

"i can't believe this, he's still young,"

"maybe his girlfriend's death really impacted his life so much,"

some parents tried to covered their child's eyes, so they won't witness this horrible sight.

people were calling the cops and ambulance while some of them was taking some videos of him.

rope, wrapped around his neck.

feet, already left the ground.

eyes, looking empty and dull.

he, left the world to be reunited with his beloved girlfriend.

-

this is so sad how can people actually read angst bcs i cant
~☀️