Cooking Tutor

Ever since Akihito appeared in Asami's life, Kirishima's life has been made harder.

It was not that Kirishima detested work, rather, he would happily work 48 hours every day for Asami, but the brat had to make unnecessary work for him to do.

Like finding guards for him.

Kirishima had long lost count of the number of guards Akihito went though.

When Akihito first came to live with Asami, he often didn't come back, preferring to stay overnight in the Internet cafe.

In the beginning, Asami didn't realize Akihito wasn't going back to the condo at night
since his schedule only allowed him to come back in the early mornings. With the lights turned off, he thought Akihito was asleep, but once he realised the boy wasn't there, he ordered that Akihito was to be dragged back to sleep properly.

Unsurprisingly, the task of dragging Akihito back always fell onto Kirishima.

And it wasn't an easy task.

Soon, Asami decided to assign a special guard for Akihito, to make sure he goes back to the condo on time.

Kirishima finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Only it didn't last long.

After a few weeks at the most, the guards would come crying to Kirishima, begging him to let them resign their position as Akihito's guard.

He could somehow find the photos of you wetting the bed when you were 8 and 'persuaded' you to leave, or he might 'accidentally' send it to all your colleagues.

Akihito's existence in Asami's life was known only to a few, even for those who work for Asami, only a selected few knew of Akihito.

Frustrated, Kirishima had nearly pulled himself bald with the task of finding a new guard, as all those that met the requirements had guard Akihito before, when Asami suggested Haru.

Kirishima frowned. "But he got the potential to be one of your personal guards."

Asami waved his hand. "I don't need any more guards."

At least they got that in common. Kirishima sighed inwardly.

"Tsukushima should be able to deal with Akihito."

So a former delinquent is going to look after another delinquent, Kirishima thought. Hopefully this one will last longer.

*****

Akihito ended up tossing and turning in bed most of the night.

Only a few people knew his number, so who was the caller?

It couldn't be ... that person ... right?

Akihito mentally slapped himself before his thoughts could spiral down that direction.

Relax, he can't hurt you here. He tried to allay his fears by repeating that over and over.

After wresting with his thought with what felt like an eternity, he finally closed his eye, but after a second, he opened them again.

Or what he thought was a second.

The bright sun had casted a long thin strip of light on his floor through the curtain, signalling it was nearly noon.

The normally quiet apartment were filled with the sounds of cooking, and the smell of food wafted to his nose.

Akihito's stomach growled in response.