part nine

finn's pov

finn's pov

it was the next morning, i was walking in the hallway with josh and told him everything, even when ryan played the tape of me on the tv.

"dude, trust me he'll destroy u sooner or later, he would never let u off like this." josh said.

i kicked the locker knowing what he said was true, ryan would never leave anyone alone.

"no i mean, i mean it's fine, let's think on the bright side, he was baked and of course he won't remember any of what happened." josh tried to calm me down.

josh was looking at me and suddenly looked behind me with a shock stare.

"shit, shit shit shit shit." josh mumbled.

i looked at him in confusion and looked behind me and i saw ryan.

i closed my eyes thought that he'd come for me, then he pushed josh to the locker and walked away.

"i got used to that." he mumbled and nodded.

josh turned to face me.

"see? i told you he'd forget."

"yeah." i nodded.

ryan's pov

i went to my locker and opened it and saw a heroine bag and put it on my hand and sniffed it quickly before anyone sees.

i already sniffed before coming to school but i decided to do it again because of the shitty morning i went through.

i texted a girl that i always hook up with and she told me to piss off. i got angry. i looked at the new kid with an anger look.

—✧✧✧—

finn's pov

the bell rang and i entered the biology class and i tried to find a seat and they're all taken. and there's one left and it's beside (y/n).

she was biting her nails and focusing more about it. i went to sit next to her. she looked at me annoyed.

"great, it's you." (y/n) gave  me a death stare.

"i get it, you're mean." i removed my backpack.

"okay, so what was gonna be biology is now an emergency SRE class, apparently, there's been an outbreak of pubic lice." the teacher said.

the whole class laughed. thats really disgusting.

"the principal mr. groff felt you needed a refresher, lucky me huh? i'm joking, this is actually gonna be very awkward." the teacher continued.

y/n's pov

"you'll be working in pairs." the teacher said to the class.

i looked at finn and he looked at me smiling, i rolled my eyes.

"you'll need worksheets, two prophylactics, and a plastic penis." the teacher added.

finn opened a condom from the table just like everyone here doing, and i was answering the questions on the worksheet.

i noticed how awkward he was feeling and struggling how to put the condom on the plastic penis. i looked at him waiting for him to put it on.

"jesus christ." i snatched the condom from him and put it on the plastic penis and rolled it down.

"what's next?" i asked grabbing the worksheet.

i looked at it and we have to write the parts of the vagina. i wrote clitoris on the right and wrote hymen on the left.

"um, that's not the hymen." finn mumbled.

"i think i know where the hymen is, but thanks." still answering the questions.

"okay well, you're quite wrong."

"what is it then?" i looked at him and raised my eyebrows.

finn grabbed the pen from my hand to write on the worksheet.

"they are the paraurethral glands." he said while writing it on the part where i wrote the hymen. i glared at him.

"where's the hymen then?" i asked.

"there it is, hymen." he wrote on the middle part and put the pen on the table.

"hm."

suddenly everyone's phone started to buzz which means we all received a text message, everyone died of laughter, i saw it and i giggled.

"okay, phones away please!" the teacher shouted.

"what is it?" finn asked and chuckled.

i giggled and looked at him noticing he didn't receive the message.

"nothing." i shook my head and put the phone back in my pocket.

then some student turned the tv on and connected their phone to the tv and played the video that was sent to us, a video of finn.

and it was written on the video finn's name and some weird shit about him.

"mommy i just farted next to him!" a little boy in the video jumped up and down.

"yes honey and i told you to not do that it in front of people." an old lady who holds the camera said.

"but mommy i can't control it! the fart comes at wrong timing!"

i looked at finn and pursed my lips, i felt bad for him. everyone in the class laughed except for me cause that was actually embarrassing.

"okay can we turn this off please?" the teacher yelled.

"mommy i always struggle with farting"

finn took his jacket and backpack and ran outside the class.

"can you go and see if he's alright?" the teacher asked me.

i looked at the teacher as if he was serious, i tutted and grabbed my bag and went outside looking for him, and found him behind the school.