part four

finn's pov

finn's pov

me and josh ended up arriving to the party by our bikes. he's always flexing with his dad's car saying he'll drive it in one day with me and he never did it, scared to crash the new car.

we parked our bikes and we saw the door open like 2 inches. josh quickly ran inside the living room and i shook my head and followed him inside.

"yo finn what the fuck im already liking this party, thank god we came." josh said while dancing.

"yeah thanks to me i said yes."

"woah i'm having fun unfortunately i can't hear what you're saying." josh dances.

i scoffed and walked to the kitchen to grab myself diet coke. don't judge me, i never got drunk before.

i entered to the kitchen and i accidentally bumped into someone. what the fuck.

"oh fuck i'm sorry." i looked at the person and it was (y/n).

"oh" i looked at her.

"oh" (y/n) mocked me.

"do you have a problem with bumping into people?" (y/n) said.

"i didn't see you, you literally came out of nowhere." i shrugged.

she poured the drink into her cup. and came closer to me.

"next time open your eyes." she walked away.

y/n's pov

okay wow why does he always bump into me? does he fucking mean it?

i walked outside standing against the wall and i saw cassie making out with her boyfriend. i looked at them smiling.

i took a sip from my drink and grabbed the cigarette in my pocket and i lightened it. i turned my head to the left and saw the boy finn with his friend bumping into some boy and apologizing to him.

i looked at him and scoffed.

"dickhead." i mumbled.

i heard someone calling my name i turned my head to see who.

"yo (l/n) nice shirt, it finally shows ur tits that you've been hiding for months." the boy laughed with his friends.

"suck it, wesley." i raised my middle finger.

"my pleasure." he said and walked away.

"these fuckers." i mumbled and rolled my eyes.