Senior Year

I got up and told Josh " I need to go find my friends ". So I got up and I hear him say " goodnight beautiful "
I found my friends and we went home.
I told them about him and how he is super freaking cute!!! They said I should try to get with him. " I don't even know his last name" I said. Zoe looks at me and with her really with her confused look. " you didn't ask him! " she said. "No"..... " i was to drunk to ask " *while giggling* " im super tired " Avani interrupts. " okay me too let's go to bed" as I say,

* 2 days later *
I wake up to my alarm going off, I can't believe it's Monday already it's my first day of senior year and I'm so scared! Who knew the first day of school could be so stress full!!!

F is for friends 👺

Avani 💖: hey I'm going to pick you guys up to day before school?
Vanessa😋: okay sounds good see you at 9:30 😘
Zoe: otayyy

So I've had my first day of school outfit picked out for weeks now and I'm still obsessed with it!

Avani finally showed up and I was so nervous because and her jaw dropped when she saw my outfit and so did Zoe's Z- oh my freaking god you look so freaking gooddddd!!!!A- holy moly thas my best friend right there!!* we arrive at school * I get out...

Z- oh my freaking god you look so freaking gooddddd!!!!
A- holy moly thas my best friend right there!!
* we arrive at school *
I get out of the car an everyone was looking at me. I was so uncomfortable but it was probably because of my shoes because they where a little to much haha.
We go to the front office to grab are schedules, and me and Zoe have two periods together and Avani and I have one unfortunately, but we will see each other in between classes everyday. I found my locker finally! and I look to my right and I see JOSSH!!!!! I hid my face in my locker. I over hear his friends say she is fine as hellll!!!! And I start blushing and pulling my dress down just Incase. I felt a tap on my shoulder thinking it was Avani or Zoe but nope! It was Josh. I turn around and his face was in shock. I stood there and he said " oh hi Vanessa" I came back with "Hello Josh" " I didn't know you came to this school" "Yeah haha" " well I just want to let you know you look fine as hell!" "Awe thank you Josh" " can I get your number?" He says " of course!... it's ********"  " I'll catch you later Nessa "
" Okay goodbye Josh Richards" i say
Avani comes up to me and is like "what the hell was that" *laughing*
What to do you mean I ask?
"That was so plain you guys barley made any conversation"
Well he asked me for my number
" girl you got to get better with conversations "
I know *laughing*

Okay so this chapter was kinda short but idk what to say but I have some pretty good ideas for the next chapter stay tuned and thank you so much for 9 reads!!!❤️❤️