Burnt Bacon Bitch

Burnt toast BOOI

Chatacter: Dabi (Touya Todoroki)

Female reader

Title: Why love me?

Floofy shit

Dabi's POV

"Father! Father!" I call excitedly as I run up to the number one pro hero. "Look! I-I'm not all useless!" I say as I make a blue flame appear within my hand. He barely looks impressed.

"You honestly think you could become a hero? You're too weak. You can barely defend yourself!" He snaps. My smile disappears. I look away and my quirk deactivates. He scoffs and turns away, walking off. I frown and walk back to my room silently. I sit on my bed and think.

"Maybe he'll love me if I train! Become stronger!" I hop up.

".. No.. There's no point. He'll never be proud of me.." I sigh.

I smirk slightly at the memory. I stand up from the grass and start my way back to the base. I see Y/N and grin. I sneak behind her and wrap my arms around her.

"Hi Love." I murmur.

"Hi Touya." She smiles.

"What're you doin'?" I ask.

"I was about to go find you."

"Was I gone too long again..? Sorry.." I mumble.

"Okay you're never this lovey and quiet. Whats wrong?" She asks.

".... Nothin.."

"Touya.."

"Nothin Y/N, promise.."

"Touya."

".. Memories... They're just getting to me again. Its fine.."

"You know you have me to talk to about this, right?"

"... Thanks." I murmur, burying my head into her chest. She pets my hair. I hug her closer.

"What happened to my snarky Touya?" She smiles.

"Gone for right now. He'll be back later." I chuckle. She giggles and pets my hair more. Me, being the touch-starved person I am, nuzzle into her touch and hug her even closer.

"Haha come on. Let's go back to the base." I whine but let her go anyway. She grabs my hand and we both start walking back to the base.

Once there, we go up to my room and cuddle. I lay ontop of her and quietly lay my head on her cleavage. She hums a soft tune that makes me sleepy.

Before I drift off, I look at her. "Hey, Y/N?" Her humming stops and she looks at me.

"Yes, Touya? What is it?"

"I.. Erm... I have a question..."

"What is it baby?" I softly blush at the nickname.

"...Why do you love me?" My teal eyes meet her (e/c) ones. She thinks, then smiles at me, sitting up with me on her lap.

"I love you because you're my Touya. I love you because of your personality, even when you're an ass. I love you because you're protective over the ones you love. I love you because you're you, Touya." She said softly. I felt tears come to my eyes. Unable to help it, I bury my face into her shoulder and cry the happiest tears I've ever cried. She pets my hair gently, telling me it's okay to cry. After about 5 minutes passed and I fall asleep right ontop of her.

(Y/N)'s pov

Silly little Touya.~ You thought with a fond smile. You lay down and cuddle your burnt ass boyfriend. You kiss the tip of his nose softly before falling asleep yourself.

New book. Sorry this is so short :)