Yes

After 5 month

Oreo POV:

I stayed in the Philippines and my reason to my Mom why I needed to stay because I will start to open my own business here yes I tell her the truth,yes I'm planning to open my own business but what she doesn't know is that the son of my dad opponent in business is courting me,I didn't tell her about that because I know what Mom can possibly do,like she did years ago when she learn that I like the son of my Dad opponent in business,so I didn't tell her about it,and it's almost three month since Blake is courting me,I know I said to myself that I will run away if our friendship get deeper but what can I do my heart is always choosing him so I think this is the day that I should answer him,I know he would be so happy and I can't wait to see his reaction,Blake really got me ever since,so here I am taking the risk and if ever my Mom will find out about our relationship and take me away from Blake my heart will always find him and if my Mom decided to take me from somewhere,we promise that we should look for each other and fight for our love even if my Mom wouldn't agree about our relationship we would fight for our love Until the end...

Author note: so ayan po update po para po sa inyo hintayin niyo na lang po yung iba maya maya,love you all po  ❤❤❤