Surprise

Author Note:ayan hindi na yan scam,happy? so wala pala akong sinabi kung saan lumipat sila Oreo, sa California po sila nanirahan at opo ate niya po yung naghandle ng ibang businesses nila kaya lang may pagbabago 

Olivia POV:

 I'm at the hospital now like my confidante said and I saw Oreo she looked shock and surprise,m-mom what are you doing here she said,ooh anak I should be the one asking you that question what are you doing here I said,just visiting a friend mom she said,can I meet your friend I said,mom she's busy with her patient she said,ooh so she's a girl I said,yes she is I'm just visiting her because its been a while since we saw each other she said,ok you know what I really want to meet her but since you said she's busy I think I should meet her next time I said,Mom what are you doing here seriously she asked,I'm here because I miss you didn't you miss me I said,of course mom I miss you pero biglaan naman po ata kayong napauwi I thought your busy with your business she said,yes I'm busy and the reason bakit ako umuwi because I want you to handle our businesses I said,but how about ate Ophelia I know she can handle our businesses better than I can she said,well your ate will get married soon and her soon to be husband don't want her to take the responsibility to handle our businesses anymore because they want to start there own business so I want you to handle our businesses I said,what ate's getting married she asked,yes she is,you know Mr Rodriguez son I said,yes I know Mr Rodriguez son,the famous model and businessman in the world Benedict Rodriguez she said,yes he is I never thought that your ate would fall inlove with him and I like that man for your ate he prove to me that he truly love your ate I said,omg I'm happy for ate she finally find her the one so when is her wedding she asked,tomorrow is her wedding so we need to flight back to California this evening,what tomorrow is her wedding ang bilis naman po ata mom she said,ehh sa gusto na nilang itali ang isa't isa so I approve and gave my blessing to them,so we would go back to California to witness your ate wedding so are you in I said,yes sure mom but can I go to my condo first before we flight back to California she said,Yes of course anak I said,so she went to her condo and she said that I'll just wait for her in the airport so I approve,while waiting for her in the airport I' just talking to yself I' sorry anak yes your ate is getting married but I have deeper reason why I'm doing this I said to myself,so I'm really sorry..

Oreo POV:

I was really shocked and surprised to see my Mom and she explain everything to me,yes  I do believe in her because two weeks ago ate called me and she said that she's getting married with mr Rodriguez son,so I know about that,but I just pretend that I didn't know about it,kasi alam ko na may alam na si Mom tungkol sa akin at sa relasyon na meron ako kay Blake kaya kung kailangan kung magpanggap ay gagawin ko,nag iwan ako ng sulat to let Blake know where I am and to let him know that my Mom is taking me away,after writing that letter my phone ring and I know its my mom,so I answered it,where are you she asked,I'm on my way mom I said,ok then she said,pagkatapos ng tawag ay agad kung nilisan ang condo ko upang hindi ako maabutan ni Blake I will surely miss you Blake I'm sorry If I didn't say goodbye and I'm sorry that I didn't have the chance to say that I'm pregnant but I promise I will be back I said to myself while I'm on my car driving to the airport,pagkatapos ng ilang minuto ay nakarating na ako sa airport at nandoon si Mom na naghihintay sa akin,should we go she asked,we shall I said at sumakay na kami sa private plane namin,sana sumunod ka Blake mahal na mahal kita hindi ko alam kung kailan ako makakabalik kaya sana sumunod ka sabi ko sa aking isip...

so ito po pala asawa ni ate Ophelia meet Benedict Rodriguez