𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 & 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯.

ACT ONE: THE PROCESS OF FALLING IN LOVE

________________________

his eyes glanzed over her curved body, his
tan fingers clinging into the sunshine she held in her smile , her lips softer then silk, and her voice tender like a summer breeze, he kept on poundering if he have ever felt this way , the day he walked around in circles and stumbled upon this grace, he embrassed the days he loved her and hated the days he left her, but for once in his life, he just knew. That it only was going to be just them two.

he looked at her chest how she breathed in and out and watched her eyelids get heavier and heavier, he carassed her cheeks and counted every freakles and spots on her face, too scared to forget them, to neglect them. his inner timer ticked as he rested his cheek on her head, he started to get anxious and worried how much time he was left to be, the fuzzled pain stroke him in his head as he burried his face in her silky hair, their youth was coming to an end and the minuttes became hours, and hours to days, days to months, months to years, the wicked days he couldnt seem throw away, but her warm heart made it all turn to pure gold.

He squeezed her hand, their skin became dull and wrinkles it seems, he clunged into her hands as it was his last wish, she coughed and clinged into his pour soul, and he told her he would never let her go. The ring on their fingers became wider and their knuckles became tender, she sighed and said his name for the million time, but this time with a worried soul, who would ever think, that love could last this long, he told himself and looked down on his grace.

she smiled weakly and her eyes knew the truth, that it was the last time to see her man, no morning talk, no sunrises, no warm nights, no tender words, she coughed and saw his face, this time his youth was plastered across his face, he was at a field, grass green and tulips yellow, he looked at her and smiled and stood on his bare feet, a laugh would escape his mouth as he would run around in circkles. He saw her worried face and stopped and nodded, secured she was safe.

" will you still want me after death do us part? "
He said, slightly worried , the woman looked upon him as the sun caressed his tan skin, his dark brown locks glissened and cheeks red. A smile landed on the womans cheeks as she said :

" I do "

goodbye wicked world, goodbye youth, but thank you for letting my life become whole, the moment I saw her at the dock, looking at the sea, in 1963 , then i knew she must be, the only thing that really mattered to me.

__________________

an: this isn't really much of an poem,
but I thought it was cute lol