Talking Again? 🤔

2 weeks later>>
Billie's POV
It's been two weeks now and honestly Brandon has tried to talk to me 200 million times. I still haven't said a word to him and I don't plan to. I mean how does he expect me to after he did that to his bsf I mean I know I didn't know him that well he still had no right to do that just bc he was jealous. I just don't get it.

Que's POV
I literally just want Billie to forgive me I know what I did was wrong but at the same time idk what I did what I did I mean its not like I actually like Billie right I mean she pretty and all but, no I can't- ugh what's wrong with me.

The Next Day After School>>

Billie's POV
Ugh I just can't seem to get him out of my head all I can her is his name Que I don't like him right? Well I do but after what he did I just can't- then ofc he comes up to me.
Que: Billie would you please just talk to me
Billie: Uhh you expect me to talk to you after what you did to your best friend and also to me.
Que: Yes?
Billie: Uhh I think not
Que: But why!!
Billie: Well why do you want to me to forgive you so bad huh?
Que: Idk your friend ship just mean so much to me?
Billie: Really in the beginning you didn't even like me and now all of a sudden you want a friend ship?
Que: Yes, listen I just-
Billie: Save it I don't want to deal with this bullshit today!
I walk away from him feeling broken idk why tho, I don't want to feel this way about him. So I went to the only person I trust well mostly bc Emily's at a friends house so the next person would be Zoe. I text Zoe if I could come over first so I wouldn't just be unexpected.

Zoe🤪🙃
Billie: Hay Zoe Mind if I come over I had a rough day?
Zoe: Yeah sure and sorry about your day 😕
Billie: It's ok I'll get over it
Read:3:00 pm

After I texted her I went straight to my car and drove to Zoe's house. As I knocked on the door Zoe opened it up and we went up to her room.
Billie:Thanks for letting me come over
Zoe: No problem your always welcomed here, so tell me why was your day so horrible?
Billie: Well you see...
Zoe: Bil don't drag the story you know I hate that just get to the point
Billie: Ok ok I will anyways basically Que wants to be friends and he won't stop until I say yes
Zoe: What isn't he the one that literally said he didn't like you? And what did you say to him?
Billie: Yes, and I told him that I would think about it
Zoe: What Billie no you can't be his friend not ever!
Billie: What? Zoe you can't just tell me who and who not to be friends with!
Zoe: It's better for everyone!
Billie: But you don't understand!
Zoe: What do I not understand? Huh?
Billie: I- I think I like him?
Zoe: No- no you can't like him.
Billie: Why not?!
Zoe: Bc he'll hurt you just like he did Emi-
Billie: What? Were you about to say Emily, are you saying that Que dated Em!?
Zoe: No Bil it's not like tha-
Before she could finish her sentence I was already in my car driving to my house, I had already got a bunch of texts from Emily, Zoe, and even Que but nothing mattered in the world right now this has been the most craziest month I've ever had. And once I got home I just cried myself to sleep.
The Next Day At School>>
Billie's POV
I hated to so many ppl wanted to find out "what's the tea?" Like stfu already can't you see I'm not in the mood to talk. More so I wasn't really mad at Queen bc he wasn't my friend and plus he didn't know? But who I was really mad at was Emily every time I looked @ her my blood boils. Ocf you already know Emily and Zoe tried to talk to me but every time I couldn't hear them, well I could I just didn't want to, and either did I care. Que wanted to talk @ my house, and I know what your thinking why would you say yes well bc I want the truth and the only one I trust that knows is Que.
After School @ Billie's House>>
Billie's POV
As me and Que walked in my room we sat down on my bed, me sitting crisscrossed and Que sitting normally.
Que: So...
Billie: Soo what?
Que: So why did you bring me here?
Billie: Oh yeah right I forgot so I want the whole story of what happened and I want you to say it truthfully
Que: Well that's a lot to ask for you know?
Billie: Lets make a deal if you tell me what happened, then I'll be your friend
Que: Promise?
Billie: Promise
Que: Ok well it all started last year we were all dumb at the time but, that's not the point. Anyways Prince was friends with Emily, Prince had a crush on her since middle school, so it was a pretty big deal. So one afternoon Prince, Emily, and me were all at my house. Prince had to leave so it was just Emily and I. Prince only left so I could get her to notice him.
Que: So Emily what do you think about Prince?
Emily: What about him?
Que: I mean you seem pretty into him if I do say so myself
Emily: Prince? Uh no I don't like him
Que: You sure?
Emily: Ofc I'm sure I like someone else
Que: Who do you like?
Emily: Mm let's see he has colorful hair he's Prince's best friend and-
Que: Wait are you talking bout me?
Emily: Bingo
She got closer and closer but I backed away bc I couldn't do that to him that would mess everything up.
Billie's POV
As he said those words I was shocked why would she do that?
Billie: Why would she do that she's my bsf?
Que: Uhh..

Cliffhanger? Anyways thank you so much for 898 read ya'll the best, and I know I suck @ updating. 😕☺️💚