First School

Billie's POV
Hi I'm Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell and right now I'm 5,2 I have light gray eyes with green and black hair. I have a brother and I'm well I was home schooled but now I'm going to a real school bc my parents said I need to socialize..but whatever. Anyways tomorrow is my first day of school and I'm really nervous like what if no one likes me or talks to me. But my mom said I'll be ok. My brother Finneas doesn't have to go to school bc he's already old enough and it's not fair.

Time Skip To Monday>>>
Billie's POV
Today I woke up and got ready and what's also good is that it's the first day for everyone. Anyways I walk out and get into my car to drive to school. When I got there, there was a lot of people but this girl with red hair was standing in line so I asked her where I get my schedule.
Billie:Umm hi do you know where I get my schedule
Girl:Oh yeah over there by the office
Billie:Thanks
Girl:No problem but I didn't quite catch your name?
Billie:Oh my name's Billie Eilish
Girl:Hi Billie I'm Emily
Billie:Nice to meet you
Danielle:You to lets see if we have the same classes so meet me here after ok
Billie:Ok se ya
That girl Emily was so nice and I could tell she was real and a bad bit$h. After I got my schedule I went to Emily and trues out we got 3 out of have classes together since I only have 5 classes bc seniors leave early so that's good and Emily let me get in with her in line for my iPad and my laptop I think me and her will be good friends. After me and Emily go to class since we have 1st period with her.
Billie's Schedule
1:Science 614 Mrs. Duron
2:Reading 616 Mrs. Lackey
3:Choir 205 Ms. Smith
4:Dance 203 Ms. Mcdonald
Lunch
5:Math 615 Ms. Humbrug

Emily's POV
This morning I actually met this really pretty girl named Billie she seems cool I think we'll be good friends but I think she new to the school bc she looked lost when she talked to me but idk.

Billie's POV
School ended and everyone is talking about a party on Friday but idk if I'm going maybe, Emily said I should go.

Time Skip To Friday
Billie's POV
The first week of school was good but tonight is the party and my mom and dad said I could go but idk what to where. Then I FaceTimed Emily to see what she's going to wear and so she can help me decide what to wear.
"Ring Ring"
Billie:Hi Emily what are you wearing?
Emily:Idk yet I might wear a red dress
Billie:Ok well help me decide
Emily:Ok but tonight your going to meet my other best friend Zoe
Billie:Why didn't I meet her the first day?
Emily:Bc she's a bad a$$ and didn't go the first week.
Billie:Oh ok
After she helped me we picked this ⬇️

Which I loved bc it matched so good together, But then Emily picked me and her friend Zoe up she seemed cool but idk

Which I loved bc it matched so good together, But then Emily picked me and her friend Zoe up she seemed cool but idk. We got there and it was so loud everyone was drinking but I didn't but maybe one day. Emily said I should so I took one at a time but by the time I knew it I was drunk and I remembered this guy talking but I couldn't understand him then he gave me a drink and I drank it but this other guy started punching him and I fainted.

The Next Morning>>
Billie's POV
I woke up with a headache and in someone's bed then the guy I saw for last night walk in.
Guy:Oh your up
Billie:Umm yeah where am I and who are you?
Guy:Well I took you to my house after this guy tried to drug you and my named Brandon or Que
Billie:Oh ok well I should go
Que:Ok but you have to wait for your clothes to dry
Billie:Oh well I guess I'll wait..did we do anything?
Que:Well I wasn't going to tell you but when I laid you down you tried to kiss me.

Cliffhanger but it was good to write I like the first chapter next chapter soon BYE!!!