The Fate Between Us

All Rights Reserve
(@indiene_fox)

Started: 🤔

ending: ʕಠ_ಠʔ um... soon?

I have found my Prince charming, but he hasn't found me yet ;)

✧✧✧

Sixteen-year-old Mia Johnson is a girl who hates attention, wouldn't give a thought about dating a player, and doesn't know of her true attributes. But when an arbitrary decision left her switching schools, that all changed.

*

With a past inflicting unfairness and infusing desperation, Mia is stuck with abiding by rules that doesn't apply, one that yielded her to accept what she dread being to a new school might offer: attention to new meat. Despite her apprehensions, Mia planned to stay unnoticeable to the eye and to simply pass through her years of school with good grades as intended invariably. But it crumbled when plaboy, Aiden Parker, decided to give her the attention Mia loathes.

A twisted love story then launch its way into her life, and Mia found herself tangled in a web of her own feelings but opened to an unlikeness she never knew of. Determined to figure out where her path lies, her life turned to be an unrealistic experience to her.

★★★★★★★★★★★

A/N: This book is a work of fiction. Characters, places of events, ideas and sorts are all works from the writer's imagination and her big head. This book should not be produced in any way, of forms nor means. That will a violation of the law and spongebob will report you.

Disclaimer: Also This book needs to be heavily edited. I asks for no negative comments for this matter nor for your insensitivities of this book. I assure you everything was done under consideration. The progress of this book will be done in due time when the author gets the time when needed for it.

[Other Books]

'A Collision To Remember'
A chicklit contest oneshot

'The Trinket of Eva Sinclair'
mystery/thriller contest oneshot

✧()✧