002. Wish upon a star

"Hey, enjoying the banquet?" Dylan asked me. It's just the two of us since she volunteered to get us a drink. That sly girl.

"Well, though I prefer to stay at home and sleep with my onesie, I am enjoying the banquet." I replied.

"Hmm. I see."

Gosh, did he hate my response?

"If you'd ask me if I like the scenery up here, I'd definitely say yes. The sky is full of stars tonight." Well the scenery looks really good.

"Because the sky is darker than the other nights we had. My mother always hits the right date for special events. I'm starting to think she can see the future."

"Things like this are said in some weather reports, you know." No one messes with my favorite woman, not even her own son.

"Ehh. Well, she did said to me to be careful and not spill food to anyone. And take note, she specifically mentioned a girl with a white dress." He argued. This boy doesn't like to lose huh?

"You know, events like this that are frequently attended by females usually has females wearing white dresses." I argued back. If he doesn't like to lose then so do I.

"You're competitive, I like you." He said with that smile again. Gaaah.

"I see things are going fast over here. You should take it slow, we're still young Dylan my boy." Mia who is surprisingly fast, said with that thick accent she inherited from her dad. That lanky boy whose name is Finn is with her and the other girl earlier. I noticed that the other guy is missing.

"Dylan, may I ask who are they?"

"That boy your best friend is flirting with earlier is my cousin and that blonde girl Is Yvonne. She's older than me for 3 years." He said to me.

My mouth just formed an O-shaped response.

"Since you already know me Ms. Brooklyn, then let's go to the seashore away." Yvonne is pretty forward, I must say.

"Sure"

The shore is pretty far from the villa, but that distance won't hurt.

"Brook, mind if I bring these guys to our spot?" I just nodded in response.

"Wow, this is a nice spot. The stars are much closer up here." Dylan said in awe. Well, we climbed a rock to get here.

"Hey look, a shooting star! Let's make a wish." Mia said enthusiastically.

So I closed my eyes and wished.

I hope I can voice out my feelings.

--

After we wished on the shooting star, and in we I mean I, the rain started to fall. It's a strong one. So we ran to the nearest shed while holding our shoes so it won't be buried into the sand. Though we ran really fast, we can't avoid the heavy drops of the rain so we looked like wet chicks. Since I just ran without thinking that I'm wearing a white dress. I just realized it when the 3 boys started to stare at me.

"Hey! Why are you perving on Brook? Gosh, men are such ugh creatures." Mia said while covering me with her body. She has no problem since she's wearing a denim jacket over her white dress fading down to blue.

"Gee, thanks Mia. They don't have anything to perv on tho." I replied whispering the last part. "Does any of you carrying a phone? I left mine at the car."

"Me too." Dylan said.

"Mine's broke." Finn said.

"My mother confiscated it since I took too much food from the store." Mia explained.

"Seriously? You guys are losers. Here, have mine." Yvonne said while handing me his phone.

I immediately dialed our driver's phone to fetch us.

"Goodness, you know your driver's number? That's some skill you've got." Finn exclaimed.

"Shut up. I don't want to be stuck here alright? It's freezing." I rolled my eyes on him.

"Fine."

"Hello Spencer."

"Hello Amelia, why did you call?" My chauffeur, Spencer, said.

"I have a favor to ask you. Can you please fetch us at the shed in the seashore near the villa?" I asked him.

"Sure thing. Just wait for a while." He said.

"Thanks Spencer." I then ended the call.

After a while he arrived and we went back to the villa. And me? I went home straight. I don't want to go see my parents. On the way home I saw a shooting star again. I remembered what I wish for.

"Shooting star huh?"

____________________________________________________________

Sorry for the slow update. Fuck our teachers. Bye. ./.

-ju