Chapter #2 A random disaster

It's bitter and intense outside the train as the wind Raws loudly like a ruthless, ravenous lion. The train is taking a 4 hour trip from Manchester to Southampton. The train is a ten foot tall, 70 feet wide, decayed, ancient beast. Meanwhile, on the train a pair of young parents are arguing.
"What the fuck do you mean, I saw you with him yesterday, hugging and shit but that's not cheating is it!" Yelled Leo.
"Seriously I swear down I'm not doing anything else, I'm aloud to hug him if I want to!" replied Layla sobbing her heart out.
It's getting more and more awkward for Leo's best mate,Mark. He must put a stop to all the commotion going on.
"Right guys just chill out, we'll sort this when we get to the hotel." He said calmly.
Leo stormed off to go freshen up. This was hard for young, Sam. He didn't understand and this made him more and more depressed. He had no friends, family or even proper parents. Luckily, Mark had always been there and is the only one he trusts, he considers him a real great friend.

5 minutes later

The tension had died down by now. Gently, Leo walked towards them and took a seat.
"I'm sorry babe, what I did just then was horrible and I really do love you, I just get paranoid and sometimes lose the plots because of my anger issues, sorry babe." He explained, softly kissing her on the forehead.
They hugged with Layla crying the words I love you too. Mark was proud again, he was always proud when he helped resolve a big problem. Out of nowhere, a frail, old lady staggered towards the young couple.
"Here you go sweethearts, I'm happy you handled it properly and take this to get yourselves a date out." She said handing Leo a 50 pound note.
They said thanks to the woman named Margaret about a billion times. She walked off and sat down with her husband as they held hands.
All of a sudden a big thud came over the train as the lights flickered off and on.
Screeches and screams came from every direction when they lights came back on!