One Direction and new boyfriends

Chapter 2

The bell just went for end of school and me and my friends were screaming and jumping, we went to my apartment to wait for one direction to come get us

We were so excited when they appered at my door and none of us could speak until i broke the silence "hi i'm Anna (pointing at everyone) this is ceren, lillian, katie, sajal, tia and mish" they all waved and said hi.

We got into their van to go to their house, once we got there the boys showed us around and their place was so big i couldn't say anything and i was just standing there facing the most amazayn people in the world..................(the first paragraph) just when i was about to speak "love come back to the real world" omg he called me love although most brittish people do but omg "love hello???" Ok get it together im so weird already without fantasy's.

We were all sitting and watching tv when the door bell rang, liam went to answer the door and we heard laughter then liam walked back into the room with two boys, Ronan Parke and Lincoln Younes (if you dont know who he is google it) lill and sajie went quiet and just kept staring at them it was wierd.

Lillians P.O.V

Liam walked back into the room with lincoln younes and RONAN PARKE!!!! AHHHHHHH!!! I LOVE him!!! And i cant believe he is here in person YAY! He is my favorite person in the world

Sajals P.O.V

I am so happy right now lincoln youne is in the same room as me i am starstruck!!!! I hope i look good i dont want him to see me when im ugly OMG i am so happy right now

Anna's P.O.V

I know why lill and sajie are staring someones in LOOOOOOOOVE lillian parke and sajal younes so cutei think its time for a little match making (evil laugh) they will probably hate me for this but............ "Hi im anna and this is sajal, lillian, ceren, mish, katie and tia."

"Nice to meet you guys" oh now i see why lill likes ronan parke his voice and manners are so nice, what am i saying i love liam not ronan parke.

I had to leave the room "be right back guys" i ran as fast as i could up the stairs and liam followed me "love why did you just run out like that every one is wondering why aswell" "i just couldnt be in that room anymore i..i..i l..l...lo..ve y..o.u" by now i was felling really dumb "well does this make it better...." He leaned in and kissed me then lill came in and just froze "uhhhhhh hi lill" i was realy embarassed im sure my face is bright red by now but lill just cracked up laughing.

Every one came running up the stairs to see what was going on i swear my face is sooooo bright red right now "ANNA AND LIAM KISSED" great lill just tell the whole world "LILL HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF PRIVACY?!!!!" Geez she is so embarassing