Chapter 12

*Louis's p.o.v*

I heard sirens coming down the road. The looks on the mens faces... They tried to run, but the cops ended up catching them. Luke managed to stab Harry in the stomach and side the second time he attacked him. Madison was trying to walk over to Harry. She looked really pale. Paler than normal I should say. She managed to reach Harry just before she passed out. I tried to catch her, but she fell and hit her head. It wasn't to hard, but it was hard enough to make it bleed a little. The ambulances took Harry and Madison to the hospital. I told Jenna to stay here and tell the police what happened and to call me when she's done.

*Jenna's p.o.v*

"Madison?" A voice said. A light skinned lady walked over to me. She had beautiful hazel eyes and a big, curly, black afro."Um, I'm her sister, Jenna..." "Hello Jenna, I'm Cidny. I'm part of the DSS and when your sister was talking to me on the phone I heard her say something about your father. What did he do exactly?"

"And now their going to jail..." I said, explaining everything that happened. "Okay, well Jenna. I'm going to investigate this case a little bit more, but for the moment I think it's best if you and your sister stay with Mr.Styles and Mr.Tomlinson for a while." Cidny said to me. "Oh okay..." I said.

After everyone left, I call Louis and then got a taxi. "Yeah, their gonna investigate  it some more." I said to Louis. "No, I don't know if they are going to court... I may bail out my uncle. I know he would never do this for my father unless he threatens him or us..." I said. "We'll talk about this more when you get here me" Louis said to me. I hung up and looked out the window. The drive to the hospital was longer than I thought.

"Lou!" I said. Louis jumped a little when I called his name. "Sorry, I was just resting..." He said. "How are they?" I asked. Louis just shrugged. "Won't let us in...." I sighed. Can't even see my own sister....

*5 hours later*

"Well, we could come back tomorrow Lou..." I said. Louis nodded his head and yawned. We walked to the car and just sat there. "Lou? Do you feel okay?" I asked. He nodded, "Yeah, just tired...." He started the car and drove out of the parking lot.

We got to his apartment. We started walking up the stairs when he collapsed. "Everyone's passing out! What the hell!?" I said out loud. Good thing we were at his floor. I dragged him to his room and unlocked the door and dragged him in. I placed him on his bed and covered him up. I started to walk out of the room when I heard Louis groan, "Jenna... Can you stay here with me?" I didn't reply for s few seconds. "Umm, s-sure." I said, walking over to Louis. He made room for me and I laid there. It was a little weird... The fact that he hates me, yet wants me to lay with him... "He's just tired." I said to myself. He fell asleep a few minutes later. I had nothing better to do, so I fell asleep too.

I woke up and saw Louis had his arm around me. I blushed like a mad man. I carefully moved his arm and went into the living room. I grabbed my phone and saw I got a text message.

From: Maddie

To: Jenna

Hay! I'm awake if you wanna see me later. I'm not sure about Harry though... Anyway see you later!

I laughed at her stupid text. "What are you laughing at?" Louis asked. I jumped a little at his voice. "Madison. She said we can visit her, but she doesn't know about Harry...." Louis frowned. "Well we need to get your stuff. Your's and Madison's, so we can visit them, then get your stuff." I nodded, "Sounds good to me!"