Chapter 1

Jenna and Madison Hemmings!" yelled Mr.Calum. Me and Madison groaned in annoyance. "I told you girls to stay after class." I turned around and smiled my fakest smile, "We're so sorry Mr.Calum! We didn't want to be late getting to our jobs today." Madison nodded, "Yeah, can we deal with this Monday please?! We really need this job to help our father out." Mr.Calum stood there, thinking. "Fine, go to your jobs. But Monday, you two stay back here." We nodded and took off running to our car. On the way out we ran into Taylor, Eleanor, and Danielle. "Ew, it's the sisters." Taylor said. "Yeah, like what are you even doing here?" Eleanor added. I growled at them. Taylor is the leader of their group. Eleanor and Danielle are her little peasants. They are also really popular and hate us because we are best friends with the 5 most popular guys in the whole school. Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horon, Zayn Malke, and Liam Payne.

All 5 our best friends with us. Well for me it's Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Liam. And for Maddie it's Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn. Louis doesn't really like me and Harry doesn't really like Madison. Honestly I don't like Louis and Madison, is in love, but hates, Harry. Really complicated story, but yeah. Any Who, the boys are punks, the dark clothes and jewelry and tattoos, but they are also jocks and smart. So of course everyone loves them. Me and Madison have known them since 1st grade. So they kind of spoil us. Whenever someone messes with us and they find out, let's say it doesn't end to well. "Jenna. Let's go, these pigs aren't worth our time." Taylor and the other girls took that really offensive and started following us.

We got into our car and drove off, well tried too. Taylor, Danielle,and Eleanor stood in front of our car. I growled, "You know, if you don't want to get those heels and that nasty rat nest you call hair ruined, I advise you to fucking move." I said to them. Danielle touched her hair and Eleanor looked at her heels. "Yeah, then do it." Taylor said. "Look, Taylor. We don't want any trouble. We are going to meet with some friends and they won't be happy if we are late." Madison said. Taylor laughed, "Well, what a shame for your "friends". Looks like they'll have to wait." She said hopping onto the front of my car. "I'd be careful what you do to my car, Swift."

All I saw on that girl's face was a nasty smirk. The other girls had the same smirk on their faces. Danielle walked around the car 'accidentally' scratching my car. Eleanor was doing the same thing. Taylor, who was still sitting on top of the car, started to dig through her purse. She pulled out all of her make up. "Don't. You. Fucking. Dare." I said through my teeth. Taylor just smiled and drew on my car with her make up. Madison tried to calm me down and telling me to drive off, which was a better idea then what I did. I got out of the car and slammed the door shut. I was full of rage.

I walked to the back of the car where Danielle was and I kicked her heels, breaking the bottoms to them which caused her to fall. I went over to Eleanor and pulled her hair until she started crying. Then I went to the front of the car and stopped. Taylor just smiled. I got close to her and dragged her off the car and threw her on the floor. I got onto of her and sat there, watching her struggle. "Okay, okay." She said. "Okay!? This is not okay Taylor! I'm sick of your fucking shit! You always do this and I don't know why!?" I yelled at her. She shivered in terror. I bring my fist up, but hear someone call my name. I ignore it and bring my fist down. I missed her though. I hit the concrete. Well my body did...

"Jenna! Calm down!" A British voice said. I looked up and saw it was Harry. "Harry..." I said lost for words. I looked to the car and saw that Louis was helping Eleanor. I scoffed in disgust, those two were made for each other. Niall and Liam were helping Danielle. And Zayn was helping Taylor. "Jenna, you need to calm down..." Harry said to me. He was sitting on top of me, holding me down. "Harry, I don't know what happened..." I said, speechless. He sighed, "You got mad at them and well kind of beat their asses." I laughed, I find it funny when he cusses. After the boys helped the girls get to their car and watch them drive away, we all went to the mall.

I sat down at our normal spot. I flopped down in a chair and placed my head down. Someone sat in front of me and put down two cups. I looked up and saw it was Louis. "Oh, hey." I said. He just looked at me. "What?" I said, getting annoyed. He shook his head, "Harry told me to come over here.. " I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, well you can leave now." Louis frowned and got up and walked over to Madison. Harry came a few minutes later and sat down. "Where are the others?" I asked. "They, um, sat some place else... Just for today." I nodded. "I'm a mess Harry," I said. "All I do is get pissed off and stressed out. I want to be normal and happy." Harry sighed, "Jenna, it's okay. You'll be back to normal soon. I agree you've become a little bit moody, but thats only because of, well, Taylor and them. And school, and your dad. And-" "And my mom passing away." I finished for him.