Thinking it through

Mitch's POV

I sit on my couch while scott was upstairs and i figure that after 3 years, i will tell him my number one desire.

"Scott! Will you please come down here?" I yell.

"Be there in a sec mitch!" He yelled back.

i then continue on my phone and grab a handful of popcorn. Scott just appeared on the couch in front of me.

"what is it mitch?" He asked

"Scott ive had this on my mind for 3 years and never told anyone just because i wanted to think about it." i say

"well mitch whatever it is ill do my best to support you on it."

"ok so scott this may seem weird but ive been thinking of adopting a child. im gay and i am not facinated with female genitalia so it would be alot easier on me to adopt a child. im 22 and i think im old enough to take care of a child" i spilled everything.--
scott was just extremely quiet. he didnt day anything for a while he just sat with his chin resten on his hands, thinking.

"mitch do you know how much of a big responsibility that is? A child....that would hurt our schedule alot you know? We weould have to take it to every rehersal, feed it, and give it medical attention."

"yes i thought of that, which is why i would want one thats at least 13-14 sh she can be left alone when absolutely necessary."

"i just dont know mitch..." scoty is in protest but ill get him eventually.

"you think about it, and im gonna go look at the orphanage." i said and get up off the couch, put my shoes on and glasses and then go to my car. i then make my way over to the orphanage.

i pull into the orphanage parking lot and then my phone dings and i pull it out of my pocket and its scott.

Scott: ok...i thought and i guess it would be ok...but i want a girl. just remember what youre going through with mitch.

me: i will be careful with who i choose scotty i promise. thank you so much