New home

Mitch's POV

i put her bags in the car and she sits up front and pulls her legs into her chest and i get in the car. i look into the back seat to see CDs sticking out of her bag that I didnt notice before. then i saw the CD was oddly familiar to our pentatonix album. maybe it is.

"kylee is there anything you want to know about me?" I ask to break the silence. She shrugs her shoulders.

"i see you have some CDs back there. do you like to listen to music?" I asked
she looked at me and smiled and nodded really fast.

"well what do you listen to?"

".....the pentatonix.....Thats all i listen to."she said. well im making progress, shes starting to talk to me.

"I like them to! Who is your favorite?" I asked.

"i dont know. i only hear their music. i dont know theur names or even know what they look like. But ill let you listen to wich one is my favorite." she reaches back and grabs our christmas album out of her suitcase and hands to me.

"put it on any track you like sweet heart." i say. she then puts on 'marry did you know?' it was my most favorite to record.

"this is my favorite song." kylee said

"really? So who is the favorite?" I asked. i thought it would be avi.

"when you kiss your little baby, youll kiss the face of god" sang the song and kylee interupts.

"him! Hes my favorite! He has the mist amazing voice...i sabor every note of it. im pretty sure he is the tenor of the group. me and thay guy have one thing in common. we are both tenors. except he is a tenor voice and i am a tenor saxaphone. his voice is so beautiful, i fall asleep this guys voice every night. i dont know who he is, or what he looks like, im in love with his voice though."

thats the most ive heard her talk yet. she must love music alot. i smile so big at the things she said...she is talking about me. thats tge best thing ive heard anyone say about me. my new daughter is obsessed with my voice and she doesnt know its me yet....

"i can tell you love music dont you? Well i like the pentatonix too. theyre very cool." she nods.

"wait have you met them???" She asked excited.

"hmmm..something like that. but i love music too. i sing sometimes." i chuckle and she smiles and sits back in the seat.

"so youre like my new daddy, right?" She asked.

"yes i am. but you can call me daddy or mitch, either is fine. kylee i think you are gonna love living with us."

"us? Is there any more? Are they mean?" She instantly starts to worry.

"no no no sweetie. i have four more people you may love to meet. they are all very nice and you have no reason to be afraid of them." i asure her. she just nods and sits in a ball until we get home.