Makeover part2

My sister took me by the arm."ouch"I yelled.We went up to my room my sister took her makeup and other stuff and put a blind folded on me.

2 hours later
I got up and went to the mirror WOW😱😱😱😱.i looked hot wow my hair was ombré with black and red I had crop on that was teal and shorts that were black and black and blue Jordans.i. Thanked the girls and my sister it was getting late so I took a bath put on my pj and went off....Beep Beep I walked to my closet button a tank top that was red and put on basketball shorts and but on red and white Jordans. I let my hair out took my backpack and my car keys. I know this might sound dumb put my sister changed my name to Rosemary Martinez. But I am still going to the same school same classes but I am "new".i get out off my car people are looking at me and boys are asking for my number. "Dope" I told all of the people who asked.i went to my new locker. Oh no the boys are coming my way. I stopped and act normal and be the Latin girl I am."can I have your number babe" Taylor said I closed my locker and turned around and looked at all their faces and said "DOPE"I just turned around and walked to gym.

Gym class

"Ok so today we are having a basketball game when I call out your name you go their ok"
Rosemary
Taylor
Matt
Nash
Carter
Carmelo
Aaron
Jack j
Jack g
Alex
Stephaine
Lily
I was in the team of blue I was in first quarter and Alex ,Stephaine ,Taylor,Matt.the other team was lily,Nash,Aaron,Shawn,and Cam.