-Chapter One-

(Third Person p.o.v)

Everyone was on winter break for most students in class 1-A and 1-B in U.A High school. Some visited family, others celebrated christmas, and some just stayed in the dorms and hung out with each other. Any who, besides all of that it was now January and even though the weather was still cold some were excited to go back to school and go back to doing hero related topics, especially Midoriya. But some students like Mina and Denki and Kirishima were just not up for it. Exhausted like usual but they were willing to put in the effort. On that January morning, it was around 7:00 AM when most people started waking up to get ready for their first day back in class and study, study and study. Outside was still freezing cold around 28 degrees. Luckily the heaters in each student dorm were working fine, but some just wanted to sleep in and curl in their blankets and stay warm. Like Uraraka Ochacko. 

She was down right exhausted. One reason was because she was busy with family the whole winter break and yesterday she and other students had a small party in the dorms and slept around 12:00 AM, meaning she only got 7 hours of sleep total which was a bummer. Uraraka had the blankets wrapped around her from head to toe like a turtle in its shell. She slowly rolled off the bed and the small impact made her open her eyes lazily. She yawned and ruffled her messy hair before standing up. She groaned and stretched a little as she rubbed her eyes and stared out the window. She placed the palm of her hand up against the window and it was freezing cold. She quickly parted her hand away from the window as she rubbed her palm and sighed. 

"Sheesh...cold weather today huh.." 

She says to herself in a lazy tone. Her expression was dull and blunt. This giddy, happy, and energetic girl ,for the first time in a while, was just completely drained, and tired. She got her hair sorted out as she brushed through it with her fingers before actually combing it properly with a comb. She got her uniform on and also her shoes as she made her way to the main area of the dorms to make something to eat. 

Didn't seem like anyone was there. The other students were probably getting dressed for the day as well or might show up late to class. She walked into the kitchen and placed a piece of toast in the toaster as she pulled it down and sighed, waiting so that she could place some jam on it. She heard footsteps down the hall and noticed Mina and Hagakure make their way over themselves.

"Mmm..good morning Ochacko-san.."

Mina comments as she made her way to the kitchen as well and Hagakure sat down on the couch although it didn't really seem like it. But Uraraka wasn't really focusing her attention on that. 

"Morning Mina and Hagakure..you guys seem exhausted"

Uraraka comments and Mina groans as she leaned against the kitchen counter.

"Me toooooooo....Uuuuugh, party last night was insane.." 

Mina comments and Hagakure would stand up and nod her head in agreement although no one could really see..

"I agree...We stayed up pretty late.."

She says and both Mina and Uraraka laugh a little before turning the TV on. The other side of the dorms, which was the boys side, started making their way to the main area of the dorm building as well. First came over Midoriya, and then Kirishima and of course Bakugou Katsuki..

"Morning you guys!"

Mina says happily before yawning once again. Midoriya smiled and made his way over to see the TV and so did Kirishima. Katsuki eyed Uraraka before eyeing the TV. He picked up the remote that was on the edge of the couch before changing the channel to the news channel.