9. Prank

(Spoiler alert)

(Look at the photo and video at the top to understand some parts of the story)

Yarn was waiting in the living room, double checking AUs for Ink with Error next to him on the couch and he was knitting more sweaters.

When Yarn entered his room, he already was awake so, Yarn didn't get to set the prank.

.

.

.

Yarn creak opened the door and peaked into the room.

There was no visible lights except the moon shining from the window.

Yarn purposely didn't turn the lights on to not alert them.

He saw a black figure and their eyes met.

"Is there something you want from me?" Error raised a brow.

Error was knitting a sweater for the Charas, sitting criss-cross on the bed.

"Ah, come on. You just had to be awake," Yarn whined.

"I don't need to sleep," Error bluntly said.

"Yeah, I know," Yarn sighed and sat down with him.

"What were you gonna do in the first place?" Error asked.

" Oh, you know. Draw on your face or decorate your room with poop-," Yarn was cut off.

"Wait, what. Glad that I was awake. And that's one reason for me to not sleep. Also, didn't know you were a prankster," Error stopped knitting.

"Of course you don't, I've been preventing this side of me because I was in a different multiverse," Yarn huffed.

"But, now that they know about my existence, I could mess with them," Yarn evilly smiled.

Yarn looks mature on the outside but, his true self is really mischievous and childish, which he usually shows when he's with his family.

Even though, Yarn knows that he will get punished after pranking his family, he still does it, cause it's funny.

Sometimes, he pranks with Blue or Killer.

"They'll try to kill you if you do that," Error tried to stop him.

"Nah, I've been through worse," Yarn waved it off.

"Alright, don't say that I didn't warn you and don't involve me," Error stretched and was about to leave the room with his mid-knit sweater.

"Wait, I did have something to say to you," Yarn remembered.

"What?" Error turned around.

"I wanted to ask you to help me find Ink after the prank with the bad sanses, if they say yes," Yarn leaned on his hand.

"Ok, but I'm not sure about them," Error left to the living room.

.

.

So, when Yarn was done setting up the prank, he chilled with Error to wait for the gang to wake up.