Brandeen x Jakey

This was suggested by: DeakyRogFredBri1. Sorry the updates are so slow by the way, feel free to request whatever you want though!

Brandeen's pov

I was in my room, thinking of everything I had managed to accomplish over the summer. It was the middle of fall, after the whole prophecy coming true and I was bored so why not. Though, one person kept flashing in my mind. Jakey. I miss him so much! He was my closest friend, best friend to be exact. Though, I always thought of him as more that just a friend. See, since I met Jakey, I've had a huge crush on him. You know what? I don't have anything to do, so why not go confess to him today? Yeah, that's what I'm going to do!

Jakey's pov

I was in my cabin that I once again share with Bryan, since we did make up and my ice castle is so far away. Though things between us are off. After we got back together we broke up again, because it just didn't feel right. Thankfully because he's not being controlled by the seductive rose, he's not as aggressive about it and got over the whole thing pretty quick. Now that I don't have Bryan in my mind, I can finally have time to think, but a certain 'old friend' keeps appearing in my head. Brandeen. I wonder if I'll ever see him again...

Brandeen's pov

I was back in the camp and looking for Jakey's cabin, when I found it. I quickly knocked on the door before looking up and reading the sign. Wait, he's sharing with Bryan again? Does that mean that 'Brakey' is once more a thing? I should probably go before someone checks the door. At that moment someone opened the door.

Jakey's pov

"O-Oh! Brandeen! Hi! I didn't expect to see you here, would you like to c-come in?" "Sure, maybe then we can talk about what's happened since I've been gone." He replied. Once we got in I explained what has happened and he told me he liked me, and I confessed that I liked him back. We soon started to make out when the door flung opened and someone stepped in. Me and Brandeen looked at each other before looking at the door way.

Bryan's pov

I flew to the ground, just getting back from spending he morning with Bri. I told her I would see if for some reason, Jakey had a rake so I could help the others rake the leaves. Though, when i walked into my cabin... I saw Jakey making out with, Brandeen!? "O-Oh my gosh! I-I'm so s-sorry! I d-didn't mean to intrude! U-Uh, you guys have fun in here. I'm out!"

Brandeen's pov

Bryan just waked in on me and Jakey making out and was a stuttering mess, his nose was bleeding and everything. He soon left closing the door behind him and flew away.

~15 years later~

Jakey's pov

"That's how me and papa got together Jaydeen!"