My Life

Hi. My name is Taichi. Tai for short. 

You may be wondering, who am I? I am a slave, and have been all my life. I'm used to being beaten, and doing hard work. It doesn't bother me. It's a part of my life.

Recently, I was purchased by the Royal Ishida Family. That's right, I work for the king himself. I am the (official) Happiness And Satisfaction Supervisor. At least, that's how they say it. 

In honest truth, I was bought to have sex with the King. Yep, that's my job.  Oh, excuse me, I "Use my attractive young body as a source of satisfaction for the King. This is neccesary in order to maintain the King's happiness."

So yeah, there it is. I have sex with the king. Whenever he wants. He comes in, and with a snap of his Royal ass fingers, I am expected to strip naked and wait for him to screw me. 

There are rules too. 

1. I'm not allowed to look at the king. I must wear a blindfold whenever he is in the room.

2. No kissing. The King can't get his precious lips tainted by a filthy slave.

3. No touching at any time. During 'intimacy' my hands must be tied up at all times.

4. I'm not allowed to talk to the King during sex. Or ever for that matter.

So, there is my new life. I'll fill you in on the little things as you read along.