Chapter 4

Timeskip to guild

Y/n P.O.V

After washing the slime off of ourselves, Megumin explains to me that she was trying to trick bystanders that she was used sexually by Kazuma, and that she agreeing to do so to protect her 'brother' which was me. Anyways we go back to the guild and Kazuma goes to the front desk to turn in our quest, whist Aqua, Megumin and I are sitting at a nearby table, Aua and Megumin starts eating and I speck some of my Skill Points into an overdrive I made up called- 

Aqua: Why are my vegetables so old?! As a goddess, I deserve the best! 

That snapped me out of my thought, as I see this as an opportunity. 

Y/n: Hey Aqua, Could you pass me some of those vegetables? I want to try something. 

Aqua: Fine. A goddess like me shouldn't even be near food like that! 

She hands them to me as I start generating hamon. 

Y/n: Koooooooooooh! Hamon Life Infusion Overdrive

I infuse some hamon into the vegetables, making them become fresh and young again. I give the renewed vegetables back to Aqua. 

Y/n: Here you go, this should be better.

Aqua grabs the vegetables, and gets shocked with hamon. 

Aqua: OW! What the hell?! 

Y/n: Oh, I forgot to mitigate the hamon's shock, don't worry, you can still eat it, imagine it like a static shock. 

Aqua slowly takes a bite of a carrot, and squeals in delight. 

Aqua: HOLY SHIT! How the hell is this so good?! 

Megumin looks at Aqua with interest, and tries to take one of the other carrots, until Aqua grabs her arm and gains a demonic aura around herself. 

Aqua: DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO TAKE THIS AMBROSIA FROM ME!

Aqua tries to punch Megumin, and I grab her fist, but it turns out that eating the hamon-infused carrot has temporarily boosted her strength, making it break my hand from the sheer strength. 

Megumin: Y/N! How could you do that to him?! 

Aqua pulls her hand back, having snapped out of her rage. 

Aqua: OH SHIT! 

She starts to prepare a healing spell, but I stop her. 

Y/n: Don't worry, Hamon Life Infusion Overdrive isn't the only skill I've gotten. Kooooooooooooooh!

I start to generate hamon and punch my broken hand with it. 

Y/n: Hamon Healing Overdrive!

Using my hamon, I completely heal my hand, but it turns out you shouldn't punch your broken hand, hamon-infused or not. 

Y/n: OW!  

I start to cradle my hand, as Kauma returns. 

Aqua: Kazuma! What took you so long?! 

Kazuma:...No reason.

I get the distinct impression that he's lying, but I don't really care right now, considering that my hand still hurts. 

Kazuma: Anyways, we've gotten 125,000 eris from that quest, including the toad we sold, and we got a bonus from killing an extra toad.  

Aqua: WHAT?! That's only...um...what's 125,000 divided by 4?