Chapter 5

Timeskip...

Y/n P.O.V

After getting healed by Aqua, we go back to the guild and are currently eating some cabbage stir-fry, which is surprisingly amazing, especially so because of my hamon.

Y/n: I never thought cabbage could be this good!

Aqua points her fork at Darkness.

Aqua: I'd expect no less from a crusader. It's no surprise that those cabbages had a tough time getting through your iron-clad defences.

Y/n:...Deus vult!

Darkness stops eating for a second and looks at Aqua with a small blush on her face.

Darkness: No, I'm just a solidly-built woman. Becoming a wall to protect someone is all I'm good for.

Megumin: Aqua's Nature's Beauty was splendid as well. She boosted the morale of all the adventurers, and helped Y/n preserve the freshness of the cabbages with fresh water.

Aqua: That's only natural for an arch priest who heals everyone.

Kazuma: Is that important?

Aqua: An arch priest's magical water is very pure!

Darkness: Megumin's magic was astounding, too!

Y/n: Okay we get it, everyone was amazing!

I finish eating my stir-fry, ignoring my party members, and get up to continue my 'training'. 

Aqua: Hey! Where are you going? We haven't praised you yet!

Y/n: I'm just...Tired, that's it, 'tired', so I'll get going. 

Kazuma: Are you just trying to get away so that you can use your money on energy drink ingredients? 

Y/n: Ah shit No. 

Kazuma stands up and walks towards me, noticing me sweating. 

Kazuma: Then you wouldn't mind me using a new skill I've gotten, right? 

He leans towards my face and...licks me? 

He leans into my ear and whispers into it

Kazuma: This is the taste of a liar. 

He then leans out. 

Y/n: Did you just-

Kazuma: We need to talk outside. 

Kazuma and I walk out of a guild and into an alley. I turn to him and see him with a determined look on his face.

Kazuma: Please train me in hamon!

Y/n:...What? 

Kazuma: I need to get OP so that I can kill the devil king and be free from Aqua, and the best way to do that is to get hamon!